Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Florist post match welcome back LEICESTER!

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

John Percy reporting Cooper set to be sacked, with Rafa in the frame to replace him!

Would be surprised if he wasn’t. As I said during the game.

You can’t spend nearly 200 mill and perform like that tonight.

4 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Is that a fake account?

Cant see anything 

It was tweeted by the telegraph, I posted it in the Premier League thread:

Edited by Tuna
  • Thanks 1

First 20 mins or so I thought it was another case of all bark, no bite, and even at half time I could see them doing another Spurs and taking advantage of our defence switching off. Very happy with the win and the performance, but slightly concerned with our defence being exposed on the counter - any good side would have had a couple of goals at least and put us on the back foot.

Still, made me silence a pub in Glasgow with a shout after the first goal 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lewis's Junior said:

Key difference for me today was tempo, and taking a few more risks. Yes F*rest were shite, but you still need to be playing with your head up and trying to play incisive balls in the final third. We were doing that from the get go. 

It's one game and there were signs of the defensive frailties where we got away with it a bit. But that's a problem for another day. 

Totally pressing was way up. The running was way up. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ealingfox said:

Mixed feelings - obviously great to beat Nonceingham Forest but that result has probably sealed our relegation given how much more time Rodgers will get off the back of it :(

Feel sorry for people like this who can't fully enjoy a match like tonight.

Edited by tfoxt
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Great performance, great atmosphere. One to remember.

Doesn’t change much in terms of my thoughts on the manager. Forest were dreadful and I want to see that kind of intensity when the atmosphere isn’t as rocking and we aren’t playing our local rivals.

It was so good to see us go ahead and then carry on putting the pressure on. More of that please! 

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

You been drinking again Micky?

:beer:

I lived there man and have had to put up with *alot" - but in the immediate aftermath of us beating them by all means feel free to quote me, nice to know the profile pic change wasn't the only indication I live in your head free of charge - means a lot x