Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Bournemouth vs LCFC - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

You win 1 game by outscoring the other team, you win many games by playing better football than the other team.

So you think Bournemouth are playing better football?

Our issue has been being mentally weak and being unable to defend.

• Like 1

Delighted to be winning but we are really poor today. AFCB winning headers, tackles but for their lack of effort in front of goal, this scoreline could be very different. We all know that we cant play 90 minutes so expect them to get a goal. 1 away clean sheet in 33 matches implies that this game is far from over.

That was a penalty we've really got away with one there. We got lucky that that donkey for Forest missed that sitter and hit the post too. Would have been a different game if they'd have scored first. Today maybe we use the luck in the same way and go on and win. We look quite enterprising going forward but are having to be a bit last ditch at the back.

One a side note, having to watch these streams, (or try to) in this day and age is just a farce. About 1100 away fans there today so the other 30 or 40k of us have to listen to the radio like 100 years ago or watch some dodgy stream from Iraq or America where the commentary is not in sync with the pictures. Just let us choose from all the games in a subscription.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So far so good, but defensively I'm not sure how long we can hold out and I'm worried that the heads will drop if we concede, one goal quickly becomes two and it's disaster again, we badly need a second goal.

• Like 2

So what on God's Green Earth were the J Arthur Ranks playing at, broadcasting, eugh, TENNIS :thumbdown:, and ruining everyone's streaming experience...

But what bit I did see, I liked.

Thought that Evans tackle was going to be VAR'ed into a penalty, though.

2 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

That was a penalty we've really got away with one there. We got lucky that that donkey for Forest missed that sitter and hit the post too. Would have been a different game if they'd have scored first. Today maybe we use the luck in the same way and go on and win. We look quite enterprising going forward but are having to be a bit last ditch at the back.

One a side note, having to watch these streams, (or try to) in this day and age is just a farce. About 1100 away fans there today so the other 30 or 40k of us have to listen to the radio like 100 years ago or watch some dodgy stream from Iraq or America where the commentary is not in sync with the pictures. Just let us choose from all the games in a subscription.

It wasn’t a penalty.

We could have been two up before Forest had a chance.

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

Bournemouth have played alot better football then us in this game yes?

No, would not say so - they have more grit, people think this is enough, our quality has dropped off, it needs to be back for the start of the 2nd half

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Said many times I'd happily pay £5-10 every game to watch us on an official/HD subscription channel rather than rely on dodgy streams.

I'm sure there's reasons why this isn't commercially viable for the club/PL but give the fans what they want.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

247sports.net £25 for 3 months  excellent picture dont be so mean thats about £4 per match

Anyone with iptv getting buffering? only once every 15/20 mins or so but missed the goal and caught the replay.

I'm with studio ip on nanomid player. Might change if others are better but these are good as I email them for series/movies and get added within days if missing. Appreciate any feedback but sounds like I've got it loads better than those looking for a stream.

Not massively bothered cos we're ****ing winning and I'm 3 pints in from kick off, but worth an ask.

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

So far so good, but defensively I'm not sure how long we can hold out and I'm worried that the heads will drop if we concede, one goal quickly becomes two and it's disaster again, we badly need a second goal.

Hopefully we will get some chances on the break as they push on.

1 minute ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

That was a penalty we've really got away with one there.

I really wasn't - there was no contact and it was a clear dive. Even in spite of that, given some of the astonishing decision we've witnessed coming out of Stockley Park since 2019, I wouldn't have been surprised to have seen it given. So perhaps we actually did "get get away with one there".