Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

B’mouth v Leicester post match - pathetic again

Simply we are unfit or don’t want to work hard enough. Monday told this team, you run hard, you win games. We lost the second ball battle lost the game. We can talk about subs or formation but that’s the fundamental. 

As for Rodgers, little ****er went off down the tunnel quick. Didn’t want to take the criticism whilst the same old players stand there and applaud despite their efforts 

• Like 2

The clubs handling over the summer is why we are where we are. 

As a temporary fix I'd prefer a back 4 with 2 holding midfielders 3 in the middle and 1 upfront. We are getting pulverised down our wings to an extent that's embarrassing.

• Like 1

Just now, CosbehFox said:

Simply we are unfit or don’t want to work hard enough. Monday told this team, you run hard, you win games. We lost the second ball battle lost the game. We can talk about subs or formation but that’s the fundamental. 

As for Rodgers, little ****er went off down the tunnel quick. Didn’t want to take the criticism whilst the same old players stand there and applaud despite their efforts 

The players gave up on Rodgers a long time ago.

• Like 2

Nightmare of all Leicester Fans..

Rodgers half-time talk..again..!!

Rodgers..Castagna-Amartey..Why..?

Performance 2nd half...

The players whether following Rodgers tactics or not,are playing atrocious..

Neither manager or players have any

excuse.( Daka ,Soumare excluded).

Style,character of team is just not working...

I thought Forest-win would turn his approach...but no..C.Palace won't be better..Tielemans,KDH don't have enough dynamo to hold a game.

Again 2nd half implosion.

Rodgers has to go before W.cup break..

Why..I want to see an entertaining dynamic foxes..simplyHe can't deliver..!!! 

No Soap-opera historonics or cynical character assignation..

Rodgers has lost it....!!

• Like 4

Step 1 - bet on Bournemouth to win before game

Step 2 - bet on Bournemouth to win after going 1-0 up

Step 3 - bet on Bournemouth to win at HT

Step 4 - bet on Bournemouth to win when it becomes apparent we’ve stopped trying to play football in 2nd half

Step 5 - bet on Bournemouth after subbing Amartey on

Step 6 - profit

Dinner’s on Brendan tonight 

So how many points have we given up with leads now???  Oh thats right nobody is even close to losing more !@#$ points then us in that department !!!  Today just padded that stat great job !!! Why cant we press anyone why Brendan ??? Is it not !@#ing obvious we cant hold a lead !!! This is !@#ing pathetic from top to bottom !!!! So easy to see what was going to happen once the score was tied. I might not know shit but I know when a coach is not able do adapt to change and an owner is too !@#$ing cheap to shit can him. The players do not get a free pass either show some pride in your uniform press press press that is the game now. ( !@#$ Brendan) just do it even if he cant tell his ass from a hole in the ground !!!!  We the fans have had it !!! You going to fill those extra seats when we get relegated ?????  Jezz so frustrating !!!!!  Sorry for the rant .............

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Yeah I'm agreeing with you in that they won't intentionally want to lose, I don't really get your second point as that's what I'm alluding to.

About the defending? In a specific position - GK lets the ball go under him, striker spoons one wide - you can deliberately throw a game but their first goal there's 4 or five players just running in different directions, not marking just watching players run off them. That's not a conscious effort is what I'm saying. They're just disorganised.

• Like 1

Just now, FoxyJim1987 said:

The forest game was only ever going to be a good win if we backed it up, which obviously we haven't. We beat a shite team, but lost to another one. We've now lost to Southampton and Bournemouth this season, it's a joke.

Bournemouth haven't lost since August tbf. The Brentford result was more shocking being at home. Not that either result is acceptable.

8 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

Step 1 - bet on Bournemouth to win before game

Step 2 - bet on Bournemouth to win after going 1-0 up

Step 3 - bet on Bournemouth to win at HT

Step 4 - bet on Bournemouth to win when it becomes apparent we’ve stopped trying to play football in 2nd half

Step 5 - bet on Bournemouth after subbing Amartey on

Step 6 - profit

Dinner’s on Brendan tonight 

An yet while this is only the first time I've done it doesn't feel any better, I may have to go bigger Saturday if he's still in charge, winning a year's salary would give me much more of a buzz than a days wages.

In all honesty where do we go from here, its depressing, predictable, no action from the board, means we are stuck with this week in week out, for how much longer? 

If this routine continues we will get relegated, he has to go today, we need fresh ideas now, before it's to late, to survive in the Prem, the writing has been on the wall for long enough now.

Barnes - Awful today

KDH - Awful today

JJ - Awful today and has been since his injury.

The Florist result was a glimpse, a glimmer of hope, this predictable ending to a game we should have won today, has just bought the reality of our season to a head. 

6 minutes ago, filbertway said:

"People need to remember, we came here and lost 4-1 a few years ago. This is the progress myself and my team are working towards every week."

Did he really state that in the post-match interview?!! This is the witless babbling of a man in the throes of a delusion. 

Rudkin was stone-faced at the Forest game. He knows the possibility of relegation is v. possible.

I'm not sure what Top is thinking - maybe we're deluding ourselves that he's a capable businessman. Maybe he's just not that interested in football and the project Vichai initiated. Is he domiciled in England?

With Fofana going there's no reason Rodgers can't be paid off with part of the transfer fee. It's beginning to appear that no one will act to stop this disintegration happening. This is a betrayal of we fans, those players who are still trying to perform at a professional level and Vichai. This is dismantling of a fine Premier club by neglect and indecision. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, gerblod said:

Did he really state that in the post-match interview?!! This is the witless babbling of a man in the throes of a delusion. 

Rudkin was stone-faced at the Forest game. He knows the possibility of relegation is v. possible.

I'm not sure what Top is thinking - maybe we're deluding ourselves that he's a capable businessman. Maybe he's just not that interested in football and the project Vichai initiated. Is he domiciled in England?

With Fofana going there's no reason Rodgers can't be paid off with part of the transfer fee. It's beginning to appear that no one will act to stop this disintegration happening. This is a betrayal of we fans, those players who are still trying to perform at a professional level and Vichai. This is dismantling of a fine Premier club by neglect and indecision. 

No, but its funny to think that someone thought it possible :D lol

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Nightmare of all Leicester Fans..

Rodgers half-time talk..again..!!

Rodgers..Castagna-Amartey..Why..?

Performance 2nd half...

The players whether following Rodgers tactics or not,are playing atrocious..

Neither manager or players have any

excuse.( Daka ,Soumare excluded).

Style,character of team is just not working...

I thought Forest-win would turn his approach...but no..C.Palace won't be better..Tielemans,KDH don't have enough dynamo to hold a game.

Again 2nd half implosion.

Rodgers has to go before W.cup break..

Why..I want to see an entertaining dynamic foxes..simplyHe can't deliver..!!! 

No Soap-opera historonics or cynical character assignation..

Rodgers has lost it....!!

Do you? I didn't watch today (thank goodness) but as much as I want us to play attacking football, I cannot explain how much satisfaction I'd get from seeing this team with some basic organisation. You're not getting that from this clown anytime soon.