Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

B’mouth v Leicester post match - pathetic again

I want Rodgers out,but he said we needed 6 players and we do. Such a bunch of over rated bottle jobs. Quite happy to see half of them gone next season, apart from barnes, Maddison and castagne I can’t see us getting much money for the rest. Money back on Daka 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, BigMicky said:

Agreed. Everyone will look to blame the manager, but was it his fault Youri couldn't find a man, that Wes should have put it in row z, that Barnes was awful, that Dewsbury and James were also woeful for much of the game. 

Yes it is all his fault ! 

His job is to manage the side in all aspects whether it’s be tactics,  player psychology or whatever else in order to win games. 

The buck stops with Rodgers ffs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Claridge said:

I want Rodgers out,but he said we needed 6 players and we do. Such a bunch of over rated bottle jobs. Quite happy to see half of them gone next season, apart from barnes, Maddison and castagne I can’t see us getting much money for the rest. Money back on Daka 

Regardless of whether Rodgers wanted 6 new faces or not our first team is more than good enough to be midtable. 

The football has become stale under Brendan. Not enough players are willing to take risks when they're in possession. 

All of this sideways...backwards nonsense is painful to watch. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

As soon as teams put us under pressure, we crumble. That’s our problem. 

We’re too reliant on ‘technical ability’. 

Physically, we’re the weakest team in the league and other than Forest, we’re the weakest mentally. 

They didn’t do anything remarkable whatsoever in the second half, other than running at us with mild pace. 

Quite frankly, we’re pathetic. I’m starting to think even a new manager can’t solve some of the deep-rooted issues we’ve got. 

But, for the sake of our club and for the chance of staying up, something has to give.  Rodgers needs putting in the bin. 

The top point, im amazed how many mid to lower table teams pay us far too much respect and sit off us until the 2nd half. We could be losing games much sooner of managers actually realised how easy it is to pressure a team that is forced to pass themselves out of trouble

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

The forest game was only ever going to be a good win if we backed it up, which obviously we haven't. We beat a shite team, but lost to another one. We've now lost to Southampton and Bournemouth this season, it's a joke.

but we've three winnable games to come before Etihad Armageddon...:unsure:. As a minimum we need to win 2 of the three or Rodgers' tenuous hold on his job, has to be broken. 

15 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Yes it is all his fault ! 

His job is to manage the side in all aspects whether it’s be tactics,  player psychology or whatever else in order to win games. 

The buck stops with Rodgers ffs. 

Clueless. Its his fault Youri couldn't find a man, dewsbury Hall didn't concentrate and lost the ball numerous times, James had a shocker.

All his fault?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

He has to go before the rot fully sets in, if it hasn’t all ready 

The rot has already set in. It's been here since the last season. The only two people not to see it are the manager and the owner. A very sad ending to the best period this club has ever had. I think we all knew we could not sustain the heady heights we reached but to see it all go down the pan so quickly and so shockingly is sickening. Forget the ground improvement it simply won't be needed where we are going.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

Clueless. Its his fault Youri couldn't find a man, dewsbury Hall didn't concentrate and lost the ball numerous times, James had a shocker.

All his fault?? 

As a one off no, but it’s not a one off. In general, consistently performing badly, for over a season. Yes, it is Rodgers fault. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Blah, blah, ****ing blah

Same every bloody week.

Wish that interviewer had had the bollocks to ask him what the **** those two subs were about. Not even mentioned. He infers once again that it's down to the players. They didn't decide to bring Amartey on for Castagne ffs 

Take WHAT consistency into the next game, relegation form. Bloody hell does he even know what he’s saying ffs.

• Haha 1

He talks about consistency and taking that in to the next game.

The only consistency we have is getting fu*king beaten under his stewardship, so another defeat looming then.

Please get this twat out of the hot seat before i blow the twat up

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, RumbleFox said:

As a one off no, but it’s not a one off. In general, consistently performing badly, for over a season. Yes, it is Rodgers fault. 

It's a collective. Players get away scot free when they have been woeful and yet only one man gets blamed. I think Rodgers should go but come on, the players need to have a long hard look at themselves. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

All his fault?? 

The change in system wasn't understood by the players.  The lead up to the equalizer is evidence of this.  

How is this difficult to comprehend?

This again shows that Rodgers doesn't have a clue and this cluelessness is reciprocated by the players.  

There is no coherent plan when changes are made.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BigMicky said:

All his fault?? 

Yes. 

Im not sure what you are not understanding.

I reiterate the buck stops with the manager.

He is paid a fortune to ensure these lapses don’t happen.

I think (eventually ffs) you will find that if this carries on that he will be sacked for not winning games due to his lack of tactical nouse, and his inability to win football matches with what is a very talented squad.

(NB. They have finished 5th, 5th & 8th in the last 3 years which proves the point that he now is no longer doing his job properly). 

• Like 3

Day at the beach was good. Footy not so much.

To the Leicester fan that was shouting at the Bournemouth player, calling him a willy puller and acting like they were gonna jump the barrier. Please piss off and support another team. Don’t need morons like that.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Yes. 

Im not sure what you are not understanding.

I reiterate the buck stops with the manager.

He is paid a fortune to ensure these lapses don’t happen.

I think (eventually ffs) you will find that if this carries on that he will be sacked for not winning games due to his lack of tactical nouse, and his inability to win football matches with what is a very talented squad.

(NB. They have finished 5th, 5th & 8th in the last 3 years which proves the point that he now is no longer doing his job properly). 

I'm not sure what you are not understanding. 

Enlighten me, if Barnes doesn't track back, how's that the managers fault? It's not, it's laziness from a player. 

If Youris passing isn't up to scratch. How's is that the managers fault? 

If our defenders don't find row z in a pressure situation, how's that his fault? 

If a player is loosing possession trying tricks on the half way line how is that his fault? 

The buck does stop with him, but to blame Rodgers as the sole reason is short sighted and agenda based. It's a collective. 

• Like 1