Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

B’mouth v Leicester post match - pathetic again

10 minutes ago, Phenom said:

DAMMIT I just threw my glass table at my 65 inch TV, shattering both of them. This team has HUMILIATED my entire family. My wife & kids are in tears as 40+ guests clear out my house. Just threw my Vardy jersey into the firepit. I can’t do this any longer.9CBD97C5-E868-4F92-805C-7D9B4F3F9B0D.thumb.jpeg.53f367d5b0c7ae4b60b23d3f50a6c41c.jpeg.

You do realise we won 3-2 don’t you mate!!

I know poor joke but I’ve been where you are before when I smashed my door. Just don’t do it again it really ain’t worth it.

• Haha 2

The lack of leadership throughout the club is alarming. We have a manager too stubborn to change tactics or personnel, a new defensive coach and yet still give away stupid goals because we try to defend a slender lead, and a team that is both physically and mentally weak.

We have become becalmed in a sea of apathy and lethargy and are waiting for something to happen .It won't unless someone at the top makes it happen. Top needs to make the decision now because this crisis is only going to get worse. 

Been working on a training camp today so not watched the game. Checked the score at half time, great, checked it at full time, meh. I can't even be bothered with getting upset about it, I've enjoyed my day, **** letting these lot constantly being me down. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Which makes the fact we spent 100 million on that Fooking training ground both infuriating and laughable when you see the garbage rolled out from there.

This is exactly it. They are treating it like a 5 star luxury hotel. There's no excuse for the pathetic effort put in by many today.

You can have the best eleven in the world but if they are not fit enough they won't win games at this level.

It's time to call the players out and work them hard with previlages taken away until things improve. 

• Like 2

Does Dodgers only prepare for the first half?  Every game this season we've been crap second half :unsure:  If we're not 3-0 by HT forget it second half.  Bournemouth were poor but at least they had teamwork & fight second half.  Did Vardy do anything when he came on?  A team including Ward & Amartey second half is asking for a P45.  Shambolic :angry:

11 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Can anyone that was there in the stands (you have my eternal sympathies) explain the general reaction when Amartey was warming up, or when he came on? And the overall post-match away atmosphere?

I suspect they all quoted this in synch:-

FA7C953C-AD06-4A6D-BA69-6FC235669F70.jpeg.6513248a2d723e8172f207015ff2cddd.jpeg

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

If Monday bought him any real time then it was a pyrrhic victory sadly. He's killing us and I can't bare having him here any longer. We need protests now.

This is why, painful as it would have been, losing to Forest would have been  the best chance to save the season (and maybe the club, given how badly relegation will decimate it).

• Like 2