Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

B’mouth v Leicester post match - pathetic again

3 hours ago, Corky said:

I'm half thinking a reset is badly required. The club needs sorting out in most areas. Whether that is new ownership we'll wait and see but this whole way of operating is not sustainable. Relegation, as difficult as it is, doesn't have to be the end of you properly accept change is needed.

I just don't think we're prepared for it.

I don't think it would do us a jot of good this time. We need a freshen up but not quite a reset. We're a totally recoverable team and we're just sleepwalking into oblivion.

Beyond belief that he's going to survive again. Losing to Newport was less embarrassing than this.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Winstonthedog said:

How about the club operate a performance related pay scheme for the players and the manager .... should save a few quid ... and then make match tickets priced on league position ... that should save the fans a few quid ... what do you reckon CEO ... 

On 08/10/2022 at 09:50, DanDare said:

For a team that appeared to offer nothing much in the way of a credible threat, they must still be scratching their heads as to how they scored twice and won. 

Welcome to the world of playing a Rodgers Leicester offering. 

Their xG was better than ours

Of interest, those who travelled by Ausden Clark - did you stop off in Bournemouth for a bit before heading to the ground? I walked to the ground and was surprised to see the coaches arriving so late considering how early Ausden Clark leave Leicester. I’ve only ever used them once for Villa and we parked up about 2.5 hours before KO.

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Of interest, those who travelled by Ausden Clark - did you stop off in Bournemouth for a bit before heading to the ground? I walked to the ground and was surprised to see the coaches arriving so late considering how early Ausden Clark leave Leicester. I’ve only ever used them once for Villa and we parked up about 2.5 hours before KO.

They were parked up at Boscombe Pier at about 12:30 with the Harvester there full of Leicester fans

• Like 1

On 09/10/2022 at 08:26, sacreblueits442 said:

...how many more chances do you want to give him!!!

It’s not me that’s giving him the chances but this is my best guess on what Top and the board will do.

I believe he got 5 more matches after the international break and I think the bare minimum would be 3 wins out of 5. So 2 wins needed out of the next 3.