Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

B’mouth v Leicester post match - pathetic again

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

IF Rodgers actually did want the club to sack him, in order to be paid off, you’d do exactly what he did in that second half. Bring on the subs he did, revert to the defensive tactics he did.

If he wanted us to lose, he did it perfectly.

He's been doing it for two years

• Like 1

I’m Brendan out. He needs to go now.

BUT, don’t fool yourselves for one second. This is not just a managerial problem. This squad is absolutely toxic. It is totally riddled with players who have absolutely nothing about them. We’ve got too many players who don’t want to be here and too many who don’t deserve to be at this level and not through any lack of ability but through a lack of spirit, believe and just all round guts. 

How can we have just thrown away a 0-1 HT lead to a championship team? They played Dominic ****ing Solanke up front and we still managed to lose. It has gone beyond a joke now. I thought Monday was the turning point but I worried that it wouldn’t be and clearly we now know it wasn’t. 

Brednan has to go NOW. But if we don’t spend some money in January it won’t matter who comes in. We will still go down. 

• Like 2

I'm at a loss. How do we continually manage to throw games away. Half time, we look comfortable. It's obvious they'll up their game 2nd half. So we watch and let it happen. How many times is that now? 

We're the bottliest of bottle jobs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

How did we play before the subs? 

Pretty much as bad as them first half although solid enough. Even worse 2nd half and so vulnerable.

Side show Bob at fault for both goals. I see everyone trying to like him but he is possibly the most inept defender at the club. I would rather see Vestry in than him. Certainly on par with Amartey who came on and 5 mins later we are 2-1 down lol. Wasn't Amarteys fault in fairness.

Rodgers & Ward out from Euphoria to Frustration in 5 days we just stepped up to beat Florist why couldn’t we play like that V Bournemouth, ward was lucky to keep a clean sheet Monday because the trees were 5hit we can’t keep going on like this time to relieve Rodgers of his position and let grim take ward with him FFS we can’t continue a good game just go back to being Crap Rodgers out and now before it’s far too late !!

If the players can only produce it for a local revenge match, then there is something wrong with the mentality of the team.  This can't be just a Rodgers problem, there has to be more to it than that!  God damn it, I'm now veering off into conspiracy theories just to explain how s**t we've become. 

• Like 1

Honestly, the truly ridiculous thing is so many jumping back on the Rodgers bandwagon after the Forest match.  Seriously, have you not been paying attention?

What was apparent watching this match were two obvious points.  First, the massive quality gap we have over Bournemouth.  And second, the massive gap in effort and desire they have over us.  Simply more hard work, more running, more industry.  Even when we went down there was no urgency to try and get it back - it's a side that looked like they were thinking about their dinner plans.  The manager has lost the team and he's not getting them back. and if the board doesn't act then relegation is exactly what they deserve.

• Like 3

GET THIS ABSOLUTE FRAUD OUT OF THIS FOOTBALL CLUB. HOW DARE HE DISRESPECT US SO REGULARLY WHILST PICKING UP £10 MILLIOON PER YEAR. AND FOR THIS BOARD... THEY ARE CONTINUALLY THROWING AWAY POINTS. THEY WERE THERE FOR THE TAKING TO DAY AND WE BOTTLED IT AGAIN!! THEY DESERVE RELEGATION.