Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

B’mouth v Leicester post match - pathetic again

Some fans were so desperate for the win they didn’t mind that we defend the lead, play Rodgerball and win ugly. We call out that this is exactly the reason why we choke. Just like Brendan, they never learn.  Though then again, Brendan gets paid millions - so get the f.out pls.

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

The commentator said after their 2nd you wouldn't have seen this coming 5 minutes ago when I'd seen it coming for 15 minutes.

Called it about 3 minutes before reading the updates. Sat back, invited them onto us and made negative subs?

I also called it during the Forest game. I said we can get away with sitting on 3-0 against such a bad side but against anyone it will cost us like against Brentford and Southampton and countless times over the last couple of years under this manager.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jakemoore said:

I’m Brendan out. He needs to go now.

BUT, don’t fool yourselves for one second. This is not just a managerial problem. This squad is absolutely toxic. It is totally riddled with players who have absolutely nothing about them. We’ve got too many players who don’t want to be here and too many who don’t deserve to be at this level and not through any lack of ability but through a lack of spirit, believe and just all round guts. 

How can we have just thrown away a 0-1 HT lead to a championship team? They played Dominic ****ing Solanke up front and we still managed to lose. It has gone beyond a joke now. I thought Monday was the turning point but I worried that it wouldn’t be and clearly we now know it wasn’t. 

Brednan has to go NOW. But if we don’t spend some money in January it won’t matter who comes in. We will still go down. 

It’s amazing how new ideas can revitalise a team.

Brave decision by Bournemouth after Parker got them promoted to axe him after they got tonked 

1 minute ago, Le Renard said:

If the players can only produce it for a local revenge match, then there is something wrong with the mentality of the team.  This can't be just a Rodgers problem, there has to be more to it than that!  God damn it, I'm now veering off into conspiracy theories just to explain how s**t we've become. 

Agreed. Everyone will look to blame the manager, but was it his fault Youri couldn't find a man, that Wes should have put it in row z, that Barnes was awful, that Dewsbury and James were also woeful for much of the game. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Wymsey said:

Come on, @Izzy, thought you're the type who see things positively - even in tough times..:P

My positivity only stretches so far mate. I can’t see how we turn this around now without making a change. 

• Like 1

4 winnable games just became 3 winnable games.

Anyone watching us this season especially knows they're not winnable because we haven't looked like winning any of them. Brentford, Saints and Brighton were winnable and we found ways to drop points in every single one.

The subs today, from a winning position were atrocious.

Just now, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Sure this has been mentioned before so apologies, but does anybody think they are ‘playing’ poorly deliberately to get him sacked?

Nope - if anything they’ve looked like they’re trying but completely clueless how to manage the games. The coach should be setting up to make it hard for the opponent - we do the opposite 

Another lead thrown away, another performance to show that Rodgers can not organise or coach a defence to save his life.

He'll still be here to chuck away the Palace game next weekend, won't he? So much for the easier run of fixtures, wasting them all giving more chances to someone who has proven again and again that he cannot solve the problems he has created.

Edited by orangecity23
typos

4 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

Can you explain that? Two basic defensive errors have cost us. 

We did the square route of **** all after going one up. We fannied about at the back as usual then we had absolutely no response after the Sideshow Shitshow.

No desire to give a shot apart from Maddison who you could see getting more and more frustrated.

• Like 1