Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

B’mouth v Leicester post match - pathetic again

1 minute ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Sure this has been mentioned before so apologies, but does anybody think they are ‘playing’ poorly deliberately to get him sacked?

Doesn’t matter. Top will turn a blind eye to it until it’s too late.

1 minute ago, iancognito said:

4 winnable games just became 3 winnable games.

Anyone watching us this season especially knows they're not winnable because we haven't looked like winning any of them. Brentford, Saints and Brighton were winnable and we found ways to drop points in every single one.

The subs today, from a winning position were atrocious.

What subs would you have made? Or just kept the 11?

I am surprised, by the amount of negativity on here tonight, as I was told all was rosey and a corner had been turned. lol

Get in the bin, the whole lot of 'em. Relegation will at least allow us to refresh, I don't really like any of this lot anymore. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

Called it about 3 minutes before reading the updates. Sat back, invited them onto us and made negative subs?

I also called it during the Forest game. I said we can get away with sitting on 3-0 against such a bad side but against anyone it will cost us like against Brentford and Southampton and countless times over the last couple of years under this manager.

Exactly. Same here. I called out the same. Some fans accused me of being negative. I think it is the reverse. Weak.

We should never, ever, stop to play just because we are in the lead. We should never fear, never stop playing. Why the f.k do we keep doing this?????

We conceded two goals and then you throw in Nachos (one of our best attacking players we have with superior goal/assist ratio) with 10 mins to go? 

I am sick of this loser mentality including from some fans.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Sure this has been mentioned before so apologies, but does anybody think they are ‘playing’ poorly deliberately to get him sacked?

No. You can't get a team to collectively want to lose. Play any team sport and you'd know that, you'll struggle to find two who agree on anything let alone wanting to lose. Watch the defending, it's not deliberate, it's like watching ants when you pour hot water on a nest.

So where in anyones worst nightmare  do you actually put Amatey on as a substitute when you are winning and take the goal scorer, Daka young kid with 1000 more miles to run off, destroying the formation thats doing ok in the process

another insane decision from Manager moron

Go into the lead and slowly sit back and hold on for dear life, knowing full well the opposition, at some point, will make positive substitutions, for us to then make defensive, disastrous changes that then hands the game to the opposition.

Fvcking keep it Rodgers. You’re done here.

11 minutes ago, sdb said:

Another harrowing BR call at Bournemouth. I'm not sure we ever recovered from the Praet sub he made there a couple years ago. In retrospect it feels like that's where the rot started to set in. Perhaps fitting that he loses his job this time, although the thought of anyone pocketing millions when they make such awful decisions is devastating. 

Never mind the praet sub, taking off iheanacho at half time after battering them first half and going on to lose 4-1 was the top of the pile. Closely followed by bringing Amartey on at any time

Just now, iancognito said:

No. You can't get a team to collectively want to lose. Play any team sport and you'd know that, you'll struggle to find two who agree on anything let alone wanting to lose. Watch the defending, it's not deliberate, it's like watching ants when you pour hot water on a nest.

Heard ex pro's before say if a manager loses a dressing room though, they might not intentionally play badly and want to lose but they will be less committed, they might not make that extra sprint etc.

1 minute ago, BigMicky said:

What subs would you have made? Or just kept the 11?

Not Amartey for Castagne for starters. Amartey is an absolute bombscare defender especially defending a 1-0 lead. Daka was doing well, no need to swap him, Vardy was ineffective for 25 mins.

I'd have been tempted to leave it as it was for another 10 mins. Maybe Albrighton or Perez on for Barnes who was poor but changing a defence that already has no confidence was crazy.

• Like 2

Welcome back to the good old days when all we used to dream of was beating Forest or Derby then spending the rest of the time wondering if we were going to get relegated that year or the next.

Leicester seems to be another win for the "shite old days" brexit philosopy