Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

B’mouth v Leicester post match - pathetic again

21 minutes ago, iancognito said:

About the defending? In a specific position - GK lets the ball go under him, striker spoons one wide - you can deliberately throw a game but their first goal there's 4 or five players just running in different directions, not marking just watching players run off them. That's not a conscious effort is what I'm saying. They're just disorganised.

Yeah which is what my point was...

26 minutes ago, Foxedit said:

Potentially back to the bottom of the table Monday night! depressing state of affairs.

By any definition Forest are playing worse than us and Wolves are just as bad. Our saving may be because so many teams in the PL are in terrible form. The malaise in this country is spreading to football. It's a sad sad situation alright.

32 minutes ago, BigMicky said:

It didn't change anything apart from a lack of overlapping

That "apart from" bit is kinda important. It was a defensive and backward step from Rodgers. He criticised the players for passing back but he's leading by example by making defensively minded substitutions. 

• Like 3

I remember when we gave Martin O'Neil a hard time and he never forgave the fans ... so be careful what you wish for ... however this result devalues the forest result ...  if we are not out the relegation zone by the time the world Cup break begins ... we will be in there for the rest of the season ..  and no miracles this time 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3

So had a brief look through the comments after walking the dog and I’m surprised not to see any criticism of KDH who was awful today, he supposed to be our runner and he looked lazy and half hearted, as did Youri. 

Bournemouth were fantastic, reminded me of Leicester City of old, defending in numbers and attacking in numbers.
Surprised by the hate towards Wout when Evans was the one who I thought looked really poor, I just thought it was another half hearted looking performance, we didn’t look to have that same determination we had against Forest, some of those players were not giving 100% but that isn’t a criticism I can say of Wout.

Surely he's gone after this.

Surely he's gone after this......

And yet here he remains.

What do you call a team with an inept manager,  a terrible defence and which cannot hold on to a lead?

One word answer begining with "R" please 😡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Evington Fosse Fox said:

Brendan Clueless

Top lost

Ward crap

On current form, Vardy would not score in a brothel.

Pathetic.

Club with wage issues gives highest earner new two year contract at age where his form and ability can only decline further. 

• Like 4

As soon as teams put us under pressure, we crumble. That’s our problem. 

We’re too reliant on ‘technical ability’. 

Physically, we’re the weakest team in the league and other than Forest, we’re the weakest mentally. 

They didn’t do anything remarkable whatsoever in the second half, other than running at us with mild pace. 

Quite frankly, we’re pathetic. I’m starting to think even a new manager can’t solve some of the deep-rooted issues we’ve got. 

But, for the sake of our club and for the chance of staying up, something has to give.  Rodgers needs putting in the bin. 

Disgraceful performance. Took the lead and looking in control against a piss poor Bournemouth side. Then, yet again, they take the foot of the pedal and allow the opposition into the game. Don't know what Rodgers does or says in the half time break but it was the same old powder puff second half performance. The sort of thing you do in small sided, non-directional possession games in training. In other words, lightweight go nowhere football.  Invited problems and sure as hell got them. Shame the sun that was blinding our view in the away section didn't extend to the whole pitch.