Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxxed

Reasons the board haven’t sacked Brendan

3 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I figure we’ll eventually hit on the right answer

• The board hate Brendan so much they’re using the club to ruin his career
  • Hypnosis
  • Voodoo magic
  • The club and Top can’t rustle together 10 million
  • Someone’s really pissed off the monks
  • Unrequited love

Any more?

Theyve not been watchibg the games 

Could be that Top doesn't want to shell out on sacking Brendan if he isn't convinced the next guy coming in can definitely keep us up (if that makes sense), thus saving himself an extra £10m on top of what we'd lose from relegation anyway. 

I think it could also be an FFP thing- we must be well-****ed in that regard for Rodgers to still be here.

Just now, AmyLGK said:

Husband thinks it's some Gangs of London type mobster dealings with the premier League big 6, to ensure no one ever does "a Leicester" again...:ph34r:

Think I've mentioned this before on here but on the flipside of conspiracy theories, a Liverpool supporting mate is still convinced our title win is dodgy.

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Could be that Top doesn't want to shell out on sacking Brendan if he isn't convinced the next guy coming in can definitely keep us up (if that makes sense), thus saving himself an extra £10m on top of what we'd lose from relegation anyway. 

I think it could also be an FFP thing- we must be well-****ed in that regard for Rodgers to still be here.

If he thinks that then he needs to be out of football. A magic 8 ball could pick the team and keep this squad up.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Let's be honest. We can't afford the £10m - that's the reason and we all know it. The club is super ****ed if we're gambling on the future for the sake of £10m.

Most sensible and probably the most accurate answer so far.