Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

LCFC vs Crystal Palace - Match Thread

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

Seeing Tielemans as captain really annoys me. I know some would tell me it shouldn’t but it’s embarrassing for me. Really struggling to feel any connection to this side. 

Another checked our decision made by our manager. He doesn't care, he's begging for the sack and taking the absolute piss and yet Aiyawatt just stands there besotted with the wee man.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jakemoore said:

If you’re booing at HT when it’s 0-0 you need to sort yourself out. That’s a great way to improve the confidence of the team. 

I think people want him out and are now actively making their voices heard, as nothing so far seems to have worked. The board and Top need to know what we're witnessing is unacceptable, the time for niceness is long since gone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

KDH has been very mediocre, needs to up the ante. Frustrating Braybrooke isn't on the bench, our sub options today are revolting.

But adding Sammy makes all the difference? News flash our squad isn’t as good as foxestalk thinks? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I mean, it has. 

This is a really poor game of football. We had a brief purple patch of about ten minutes when we looked OK going forward but it conjured up all of about one half chance. 

I mean from a Leicester perspective. The quality of the game was awful but from our point of view it’s been an improvement on this season. Are you expecting us to come out and put in a stellar performance? This is probably as good as it’s going to get right now 

I don't think we've been as bad as people make out. Final 3rd we've lacked quality but we've been by far the better team. I'm really surprised how poor Palace are, they seem happy to camp 11 behind the ball and then try and hit us on the counter. Surprised how negative they have been given how fragile our defence and keeper are. At least we won't be trying to defend a lead going into the 2nd half so surely the 2nd half can't be anywhere near as pathetic as we were against Bournemouth. 

• Like 2

I find foxestalk weird sometimes. we could have played like Brazil and most of you would still be moaning. 

We have done enough to be two up at half time there. Palace are poor they’ve made several last ditch goal saving tackles or blocks. Other than that palace have been poor, I thought we’ve been positive, kept the ball fairly well and made some good chances down the left. 

keep up the intensity second half and we should win this. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Been ok. Struggling to cope with their overload in the middle of the pitch but we look ok when we spread the play quickly. Soumare isn't a DM, just doesn't have the defensive instincts and constantly caught on his heels. I do worry if we concede the first goal, the confidence looks fairly brittle all around

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I don't think we were that bad! First 15 minutes it looked like they would run away with it, but after that point we were the better team and I think should be one up. Daka and Barnes looking good, Maddison OK, just a little bit off his usual high level. Ward looks terrifying at the back though.

This game could go either way though. A tight affair.

I don’t think they’re out of first gear yet 

Players not at their best but only to be expected considering confidence must be low.  We need a win, doesn't matter how, doesn't matter if we're nowhere near our best, we just need that win to take increased confidence into the next game.  This one has the feel of a relegation battle that we can't afford to lose.

• Like 1

Probably only be a goal in the game, which comes from a mistake. 

And that mistake will most likely come from Amartey or Soumare. Or both. 

The former is having a shocker. 

Soumare just gets scared when on the ball. Doesn't know what to do when he reaches the halfway line. 

If we pass the ball quicker we can get in behind them. Just have to be more confident on the ball. 

Their 4-1-5 formation will eventually be too much for us. Zaha or Mitchell get a lot of space on the right.