Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

LCFC vs Crystal Palace - Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Fridgechef said:

Gonna get spanked 0-4.

If he loses this one brendan will be gone by monday morning.

I think you’ll be just as disappointed as you were after every other defeat and limp performance this season if you still genuinely believe this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

A home defeat to Palace spelt the end of our last coach and it looks like history is about to repeat itself. 

TBH if Evans is injured the Amartey in for him is OK even though he should really be playing Soyuncu. But starting Danny Ward *again* is unforgivable. 

He needs to out of the firing line and what a message to young Iversen that no matter what he is not getting a go.

What would the master tacticians that are complaining do?

In order to get Maddison off the RW we would have to go either back 3 and I already hear people sucking through their teeth at the thought, why he going defensive at home blah blah you also lose Barnes although a bit meh anyway

or put 1 of Perez/Sharkey on the RW to get Madders central but to do that you then need to drop 1 of KDH (the pressing legs) or Tielemens (the play maker) you would still need a Soumare or Mendy type to cover the back 2 as not a KDH role and Youri to slow to cover and negates his assets. 

In a team that’s playing with confidence we maybe get away with 2 CM but today we still need the 3 in there and Madders floating unfortunately Youri is the 1 that needs to up more to cover the right side when Madders or Timmy are out of position maybe Praet better suited as more mobile but then you lose Youri which again will get well so what he not doing anything anyway but on paper he is (other than Madders) the only other player capable of running a game do you risk dropping in the hope Madders controls?
It’s probably the only change I’d risk I don’t think the change in formation would make us harder to cut through

• Like 1