Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

LCFC vs Crystal Palace - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, The mullet of Phil Gee said:

Just a thought about why Cags is out of favour. Do I recall hearing a while back that Cags has a rather large man sausage? Maybe that’s it. BR doesn’t like the fact that there is a bigger dick in the club than himself.

May be an illustration

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

A home defeat to Palace spelt the end of our last coach and it looks like history is about to repeat itself. 

TBH if Evans is injured the Amartey in for him is OK even though he should really be playing Soyuncu. But starting Danny Ward *again* is unforgivable. 

Agreed. 

Starting Amartey is regrettable, but the options instead of him are a non match fit, castigated Soyuncu who whilst he has demonstrated a much higher peak level than Amartey, has been hopeless for ages, or Vestergaard, an unmitigated disaster of a signing fresh off the back of marshalling a defence that just conceded 7 to a bunch of kids.

Ward over Iversen is absolutely unforgivable at this stage 

Edited by martyn
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I think that’s harsh on Tielemans, but as I said I can’t see anyone who is better for the role in that 11, which is a huge problem we have.

I'd give it to Maddison. I agree that we don't really have any leaders so give the armband to your best player and someone who you're trying to convince to stay, not someone out of form who has wanted out for the last 2 years 

2 minutes ago, martyn said:

Agreed. 

Starting Amartey is regrettable, but the options instead of him are a non match fit, castigated Soyuncu who whilst he has demonstrated a much higher peak level than Amartey, has been hopeless for ages, or Vestergaard, who has been an unmitigated disaster and is fresh off the back of marshalling a defence that just conceded 7 to a bunch of kids.

Ward over Iversen is absolutely unforgivable at this stage 

Sums it up for me - how can Iversen be so bad in training that he does not even get a go more often? Can only assume there has been some commitment made to Ward, even if verbal

3 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Imagine having a capable CB on the bench and starting Daniel Amartey. 

I'm sorry but I hope we get trounced and this place is toxic as shit. I've never hated a manager more than this clown.

Amartey was brought in as a utility defensive midfielder and for his first three seasons he couldn’t get near the team. Now he’s ahead of two more recent PL central defenders in the centre of defence, despite everybody knowing he is bobbins.

The club has really gone to the dogs over the last 12 months.