Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Crystal Palace post match 0-0

1 minute ago, marcymarc666 said:

I agree you have to look at the positives from the game. We certainly didn't look like a club who are going down.

3 points against shite like Palace is what we need. Not "positives." Sums up how bad things are that keeping a clean sheet at home to Palace is seen as a good thing.

Currently averaging 0.5pts a game. That is a team that's going down. 

• Like 2

Castagne was my mom. First half was utter garbage game. Second half at least we had a go. But just not good enough overall. I think we’ll see Tielemens praet next game or 2 up front. We need wingers on both sides. I don’t understand why he doesn’t at least give us balance on the pitch. Castagne was all action on that side no cover. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, seenitall said:

While I think we need a change of direction manager wise, this was not a terrible performance - we restricted them to one shot on target and looked more dangerous than them for most of the game. Their keeper played well.

I know you're all sad, but perhaps a bit too blinkered now to actually watch the games properly?

Wout looked good and Justin and Castagne were fine - it's also only the 2nd league game we haven't scored in - might be clutching at straws but you'd think we'd got beat 7-0 from the reaction here.

....Palace was poor, we did not have the ability to beat this team due to our inability to be incisive in the last third!!!

Justin was pretty average at best and seemed unable to play forward when the opportunity presented itself. Castagne had a good enough game, it was not as if there was much to worry him tracking backward. They (Palace) were so inept going forward, for them to have taken this attitude coming to play was unbelievable, they were tame.

The feeling is that we once again have another game where Rodgers will once again be in charge of another game, it really is hard for most to take.

Best bit of that was the almost scrap in the corner of the Kop and the West Stand.

Some proper headcase refusing to leave and giving blokes grief.

Leeds will be more energetic and attacking on Thursday, let's see if the penny finally drops with our fanbase.

For how bad we are and have been this season we led for the majority of the Brentford game, were ahead vs Southampton and then capitulated final 20 mins and then Man Utd was a boring and dull affair like today decided by one mistake anf we hammered Forest. 

Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of our fans didn't have access to the Internet or TV and therefore aren't really sure what's been happening away from home. Barely any of them can read either so even if the table was put up on the big screen they'd be oblivious.

I need this impending liquidation and to have no club to follow, I can't walk away off my own accord. Its torture.

2 minutes ago, sishades said:

How does the table prove that Top thinks we are stupid? Thats like looking at a tree and saying that proves god exists.

Because the league table shows the reality of how awful we are, whilst the person responsible for that is still in charge, whilst we still attend games and spend money at the club without much of a whimper of discontent. I’d say those things indicate that we are being treated like we’re stupid. No God or tree analogy needed 

1 hour ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

The UFS banner went up 90 minutes too late.

Our match day fans are a disgrace for not venting their anger at that. The coward didn't even walk round the pitch at the end like the players had to. 

T-shirt cannon warnings at half time and 10 empty seats in front of me. I've been following city 20 years nearly and this is comfortably the most miserable I've felt following them. Completely done with it until that scrote has gone. 

Er Craig Levine!?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

The media/pundits have no interest or understanding of anything outside of the top 4/6. 

They are blind.

....you see the ex-players (NFL) who take up punditry go to classes to improve their speech and they research their subject!!!

Listening to Piper on the radio, he really needs to bring more to the table and have a better understanding from the supporter's side as it pertains to the subject he is commenting on. If you seek to make punditry as a career, you have to treat it as a job, as opposed to a "name" being handsomely paid to constantly repeat what every other pundit is saying.

• Like 1