Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Crystal Palace post match 0-0

1 minute ago, 5waller5 said:

Because the league table shows the reality of how awful we are, whilst the person responsible for that is still in charge, whilst we still attend games and spend money at the club without much of a whimper of discontent. I’d say those things indicate that we are being treated like we’re stupid. No God or tree analogy needed 

I know you’re upset the way things are going, but no one is being treated as stupid. That is how football works, is funded and survives. It’s a business. If you feel so strongly, do t support any more, don’t go to games. But to say everyone is being like they’re stupid is a bit far. 

Time to boycott the club till he gets sacked, any other manager who can player people actually in there positions properly will get a result shocked at his comments about Albrighton, he’s acting like Maddison will go past players like he’s got usain bolt pace. What a clown of a manager we have. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sunny0907 said:

Time to boycott the club till he gets sacked, any other manager who can player people actually in there positions properly will get a result shocked at his comments about Albrighton, he’s acting like Maddison will go past players like he’s got usain bolt pace. What a clown of a manager we have. 

Yeah, I'm done now until he's gone.

I've kept going hoping it'd turn toxic every game so far this season.

There were a few (Sounded like a mouse) chants, jeers, a banner at the end, but the minority can only do so much.

The happy clappers can get in the bin along with Rodgers and the board. Cowards.

• Like 3

Disappointing result but at least another clean sheet at home. Should have won this game as we were the better side and need to win against teams like Palace at home if they are to stay up. Nacho needs to come on earlier or even start as he looked dangerous but he only had a few minutes. I thought the crowd were behind the team, particularly in the second half and the team appear to be playing for the manager. I expected the atmosphere to be more negative. The midfield will have to change now for the Leeds match with Maddison's ban. Where will our creativity come from?

Well it doesn’t matter wether you are a Rodgers in or Rodgers out person anymore. The rot is starting to set in and we need a change for the sake of freshening things up. We need a mentality reset and a fresh start and it’s easier and cheaper to change the manager than the whole of the starting 11.

Just now, MPH said:

Well it doesn’t matter wether you are a Rodgers in or Rodgers out person anymore. The rot is starting to set in and we need a change for the sake of freshening things up. We need a mentality reset and a fresh start and it’s easier and cheaper to change the manager than the whole of the starting 11.

We need a reset.... in rodgers office 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adam said:

How bad was big dan as well today. Against a side that offered absolutely nothing he still managed to make himself look like a tit. 

To be fair he did make a couple of really important tackles and last ditch interceptions .  However, he made a couple of horrendous errors as well that against any half decent team would have resulted in a goal or two.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Positive is for anyone who says we’re down already, there are 4 or 5 teams just as bad as us.

On another day we win that comfortably- some pretty good chances missed and we looked assured and untroubled at the back.

They are as bad as us, but it’s us that are bottom of the table after 10 games (5 points) and unable to beat our relegation rivals.

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

Thought Soumare was solid today.

Soumare is crap. I’ve yet to see him do a single meaningful thing in over a season now. 

Completely anonymous, the best you can say is that he doesn’t get involved enough to drop a clanger like most of the rest of the team. 

2 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

Soumare is crap. I’ve yet to see him do a single meaningful thing in over a season now. 

Completely anonymous, the best you can say is that he doesn’t get involved enough to drop a clanger like most of the rest of the team. 

Without actually standing out so much, I thought he looked decent in spells, which is encouraging considering he’s been a very disappointing signing so far. I also think he’s played in the wrong position and doesn’t suit our formation. He is not a defensive midfielder.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daddylonglegs said:

Why is the ground not furiously angry at this? We’re getting to the stage where as fans we are partially to blame as to why this idiot is still in charge. 

They booed at half time and at full time. The commentary even said ‘the boos ring out around the king power’

apparently the ground security were removing banners from people at the turnstiles

• Like 1