Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Crystal Palace post match 0-0

Result poor, performance decent apart from the lack of cutting edge in the final 3rd. We were comfortable and never looked like conceding but just couldn't break down their horrific Burnley tactics. Palace are by far the worst team I've seem this season and I include us in that. They will be in the relegation mix. They made zero attempt to win that game and were time wasting for most of the 2nd half. Unfortunately we won't stay up if we can't beat shite like these at home.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, turlo said:

Awful result. doesn't help us out in the league and not enough to get Rodgers sacked (shockingly). Madders missing Leeds as well. 

1 minute ago, Walkerfox said:

Worst possible result. Not bad enough for Top to sack Brendan, not good enough to get us anywhere. 

Even if we lost he wouldn't be going, he's here till the WC, I'm sure of it.

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Wet cabbage from the fans. 

This “I hope we get thrashed so the board can see the hostile atmosphere” is such bullshit. Our fans just won’t create it.

Because to most its recreation not religion. Leicester is not Liverpool.

One of the worst games I've seen in quite some time. Almost entirely devoid of quality, the Ward save from Edouard probably the highlight. Maddison dive at the end awful, Iheanacho getting a good solid five minutes at the end, Daka our biggest threat withdrawn rather than being given support, Barnes spending the afternoon chasing his first touch, ref shit, Palace shit. Vile.

• Like 4

matchstats.thumb.JPG.ccdcf18f7e063252605720cc37bd3708.JPG

1.0                                                    xG                                                       0.4