Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Crystal Palace post match 0-0

2 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

"We limited a very good team" - Brendan Rodgers.

Tells you all you need to know about the mindset in approaching this game at home.

Tells me more about the mindset of those on FT.

All I hear is how every other team is better than us and have better managers until we don’t beat them then it’s we can’t even beat this shit

1 minute ago, richard123 said:

100%, also Palace have played well this morning. I was dreading the game before it kicked off. We need a result against Leeds but we aren't dead yet. A point is a point.

They were absolutely dreadful. They came for a 0-0. They didn't have one real attack. 

Worst kind of outcome really, win then great, lose and you'd hope he gets the sack. Probably enough to give him another game now. 

We played some good stuff occasionally but it has to come off because we have so little variety to our play. Iheanacho for KDH should have been the first sub, he came on 20 minutes too late. We were worse after Vardy came on, not necessarily because of him but we were. 

Too slow on the ball, movement is shite, no options a lot of the time. We have to play perfect football or rely on a mistake to score. 

No urgency to win the game, draws aren't going to save Rodgers his job. 

Defending ok but Palace were rubbish and we've let them take a point away. 

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

They were absolutely dreadful. They came for a 0-0. They didn't have one real attack. 

Was a typo. I dont think any team comes to us for a draw currently. They may of settled for a draw when they realised we were the better team.

• Like 1