Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jim5000

Crystal Palace post match 0-0

The UFS banner went up 90 minutes too late.

Our match day fans are a disgrace for not venting their anger at that. The coward didn't even walk round the pitch at the end like the players had to. 

T-shirt cannon warnings at half time and 10 empty seats in front of me. I've been following city 20 years nearly and this is comfortably the most miserable I've felt following them. Completely done with it until that scrote has gone. 

Why Rodgers has so many pundits still backing him when every other manager in the league gets stock when they lose 2 on the bounce is sickening. We sacked ranieri after winning the league and being shit and it was the right decision . Getting rid of him is the right decision ffs . Bet they wouldn’t be saying that if it was there team in this situation 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, richard123 said:

Was a typo. I dont think any team comes to us for a draw currently. They may of settled for a draw when they realised we were the better team.

They didn't at any point make an attempt to win the game. They were extremely happy to sit in and keep the 0-0. Any other team shoots in positions they played it around in and with our keeper most likely score. They didn't even test him. 

They got what they came for and didn't break a sweat to get it. If they had wanted to come and win today they would have. 

1 minute ago, honeybradger said:

Honestly at this point we desperately needed some sort of points on the board and we got them. Better result than expected

It's not anywhere near good enough. We are half way through this easy run of games and we've got 4 points from 3 games and sit on 5 points after 10 games. There's now very little margin for error to act and stand a chance of not being in a brutal relegation battle all season.

I pray that within the next 10 days we have a new manager or at least in the process of appointing a new one.

• Like 4

Most surprising thing to me today was the crowd - you’d think were top of the table or mid table. Such a lack of realisation of the situation we’re in.

Had some heatedish words with a chap behind me who told those who shouted ‘Rodgers out’ to ‘shut up’. Apparently we’re a good side lacking in confidence. He avoided my question when asked if he was happy to be bottom of the league… 🤦🏻‍♂️

Having said that today was better. More passion and more organised. Maybe Brendan read out all the emails that we’ve been sending in to pump them up 🤣 

• Like 1

Hopefully top has seen that and gets rid tonight and shut up those stupid pundits up. We have the team to get us out of this position but needs to be sorted now while we are 1 win away from catching up with teams not when we are 12 points behind