Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muzzy_no7

Leeds Pre-Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Solihullfox said:

Different over here. It’s raining, not heavily BUT it’s that really very wet rain and I fear the lads are going to be absolutely drenched tonight if it stays like this. Worrying times.

That fine rain can be a right bugger too, it can go straight through you before you realise. There's potential for a 'chill' before half time!

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Very stormy this morning. Hope he players aren't too affected by such a contrast of weather in the space of a few days. 

'These players arent used to this weather' after we lose from goals by Spanish and Colombian Leeds players

I hope Rodgers peps up his post match by including some new pathetic excuses into his tired old repertoire. Personally, I’m hoping for the darkness of the sky and flare from the floodlights to come in for a bit of flack. Those two have gotten away with it for far too long.

15 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

I want Rodgers gone but for god sake leicester just win tonight! Can’t be doing with seeing us bottom anymore! First goal is vital if leeds get it the place goes toxic and we lose by 3/4. 

Ha!

:clap::appl::clap::appl::clap:

Not happening, unfortunately.

28 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

I want Rodgers gone but for god sake leicester just win tonight! Can’t be doing with seeing us bottom anymore! First goal is vital if leeds get it the place goes toxic and we lose by 3/4. 

to be fair, going on recent results... if we get the first goal we are more likely to lose by 3/4

Guest Col city fan
17 minutes ago, Matt said:

Ha!

:clap::appl::clap::appl::clap:

Not happening, unfortunately.

I genuinely think this is part of the problem.

Many Leicester fans seem to be such an embarrassing bunch of happy clappers that a large proportion will literally sit and clap off the players on the day of the season when we get relegated.

Since when did the Leicester faithful become such a bunch of soft sods?

There should now be banners up all over the place and such a clear demonstration of discontent so as to rouse Top to at least try to stop this rot!

But there’s not much at all… we are rooted to the bottom of the league, having sold our best defender, with seemingly no funds to improve the squad. Yet the majority sit in silence…

This wouldn’t have happened when I was a yoof.. genuinely.

It feels like we should be able to get something out of this game.

But then being more logical...   we have won one game all season.   Our players are the best in the league at making individual mistakes leading to goals.

There is a lack of self belief.

Amartey might play- this will give Leeds at least one really good chance positively affecting their xg.   

We have a not very young, not very confident relatively inexperienced whose positioning is questionable.  

Soumare has yet to impress suggesting he is not very impressive.

A Premier League side cannot afford so many weaknesses.

We have some good players.   We do not have a good team.

I feel very negative about our prospects tonight.

1 hour ago, Lesta2014 said:

Considering how many points we've thrown away from winning positions I'm not sure the first goal is important lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

I genuinely think this is part of the problem.

Many Leicester fans seem to be such an embarrassing bunch of happy clappers that a large proportion will literally sit and clap off the players on the day of the season when we get relegated.

Since when did the Leicester faithful become such a bunch of soft sods?

There should now be banners up all over the place and such a clear demonstration of discontent so as to rouse Top to at least try to stop this rot!

But there’s not much at all… we are rooted to the bottom of the league, having sold our best defender, with seemingly no funds to improve the squad. Yet the majority sit in silence…

This wouldn’t have happened when I was a yoof.. genuinely.

...perhaps finding the "holy grail" has removed any sense of looking to achieve more!!!

Will it take a new generation, watching us play in the lower leagues, to ask for more from their team and owners. 

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.

2 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Forecast is for 12 degrees tonight, gonna be another tough one for our players. 

Brendan's requesting drinks breaks in each half to cope with the sizzling heat.

Edited by ElusiveEd

The mania on here, foxestalk is beginning to sound like the raving idiot Tories. We should calm down , the club is far from terminal and we are not the only midland club in difficulty. Think short term , we are still good enough to beat Leeds if we use our brains tonight.