Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muzzy_no7

Leeds Pre-Match Thread

Guest Col city fan
6 hours ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Happily, the majority of supporters are mature and not some juvenile knee-jerk reactionaries. Most adult supporters know we have seen this all before and recognize the ups and downs of football. Any silly banners are in themselves embarrassing and will serve no purpose whatsoever. 

Genuinely possibly the most patronising response I’ve ever recieved on here? (Ok maybe not…)

Appropriate protests are not knee-jerk. They are needed at present. The point I was making is that it’s likely, if we go down, that a large proportion of our fans will just watch this happening in a completely apathetic way.

You’ll be one of them by the sounds of it. If you even attend.

18 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Was going tonight but illness and a very dodgy stomach have got in the way.

NEVER order the " Lasagna alla Spursi "   :nono:

(I think Leuven had it for their pre-match meal Tuesday)

30 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Was going tonight but illness and a very dodgy stomach have got in the way.

Food will definitely spoil faster in the oppressive heat described by Rodgers. 

But, seriously, hope you feel better soon. 

15 minutes ago, Shane said:

Surely Iheanacho starts? Drop KDH and play two strikers

You obviously haven't heard about what Kel did to Rodgers and his family have you? 

I mean, something like that is the only logical reason why he doesn't play :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, The_77 said:

Food will definitely spoil faster in the oppressive heat described by Rodgers. 

But, seriously, hope you feel better soon. 

Well, it gives Rodgers another excuse to use, probably writes them down in his little black book as he thinks of them and converses with Gareth to see if he has used them too.

• Haha 1

Attendance will be interesting tonight.

A lot of tickets still available and I can imagine a decent number of season ticket holders won't be bothering tonight too.

Not just because of the embarrassing performances, but a wet Thursday night, travelling into the city etc etc when it's on TV.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

A lot of tickets still available and I can imagine a decent number of season ticket holders won't be bothering tonight too.

Not just because of the embarrassing performances, but a wet Thursday night, travelling into the city etc etc when it's on TV.

Half term is probably a better reason 

Word of warning for anybody travelling towards the match from the M1 jct 22 or North West Leicestershire area. There is an accident on the A50 at Markfield/Field Head area. Not sure how long it will go on for but very heavy traffic around there at the minute

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Hundreds of tickets unsold. All the moaning "can't get a ticket" brigade seem very quiet at the mo.