Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muzzy_no7

Leeds Pre-Match Thread

Different posters claiming different players have to start. I'd say that the following haven't been turned to yet to try and change something with the team structure is ridiculous:

Albrighton

Iheanacho

Mendy

Soyuncu

Praet.

Not saying they solve all your problems but they offer different solutions. We've had real inconsistency of selection, yet Rodgers has actually tried anything different, just a player or 2 changed each game.

• Like 1

Just now, dmayne7 said:

Different posters claiming different players have to start. I'd say that the following haven't been turned to yet to try and change something with the team structure is ridiculous:

Albrighton

Iheanacho

Mendy

Soyuncu

Praet.

Not saying they solve all your problems but they offer different solutions. We've had real inconsistency of selection, yet Rodgers has actually tried anything different, just a player or 2 changed each game.

Alas, solutions are only useful if you know what the problems are, and it is (no longer) up for debate if Brendan actually does

Just now, Gravel said:

Hundreds of tickets unsold. All the moaning "can't get a ticket" brigade seem very quiet at the mo.

I've had a couple of people quote me asking if i'll sell to them and a further 2 more message me privately.

:crylaugh: 

1) It defeats the point i'm trying to make by not going.

2) There are plenty available anyway.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

I've had a couple of people quote me asking if i'll sell to them and a further 2 more message me privately.

:crylaugh: 

1) It defeats the point i'm trying to make by not going.

2) There are plenty available anyway.

I’ve been on to the website, I can see the availability yet it says you don’t qualify for purchase? Surely it’s on general sale now?

but I can’t buy them 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Gravel said:

Hundreds of tickets unsold. All the moaning "can't get a ticket" brigade seem very quiet at the mo.

Yeah, but that said, isn't there still tickets available for Man City and stuff aswell?

Just generally less interest now.

Atleast we aren't getting a stadium expansion. :ph34r:

To be fair, it's my first season as a season ticket holder and I feel a bit cursed.

3 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Haha was just thinking the same thing. Sitting here working from home looking out the window at the rain and thinking I could just watch it on prime and then turn over to taskmaster when we're inevitably losing.

The annoying this, I usually love playing Leeds. Good rowdy away following. Normally a good atmosphere. But the life and enjoyment has been sucked out of supporting Leicester. I'm still going to go because otherwise I'm out of pocket, but I expect a very flat atmosphere. Managed by a chimp and seemingly owned by somebody completely out of touch with reality or just disinterested.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Leaked team is:

ward

jj Amartey Faes castagne

youri Soumare KDH

Praet Vardy Barnes

4231/433 when attacking and 451 out of possession 

Interesting to know what Vardy has done to merit a start. Must have trained well.

Why won't he play Albrighton or perez in the right wing position? I no there not up to much but got to be better for the overall team shape. Seems bizarre to keep sticking with the same set up that clearly doesn't work..

Would be pleased for Praet to be involved but there's very little goal threat out there, Vardy and Barnes aside you're hoping for the occasional Tielemans or rarer K D-H contribution. Maybe it'll come from an unexpected source, Faes at a set piece perhaps?