Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muzzy_no7

Leeds Pre-Match Thread

43 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Leaked team is:

ward

jj Amartey Faes castagne

youri Soumare KDH

Praet Vardy Barnes

4231/433 when attacking and 451 out of possession 

He really really wants that pay-off doesn't he?

Bemusing that he doesn't actually try Perez or Albrighton in that right sided role. Or with the personnel he persists with that he doesn't go for a diamond. I guess it's hard to pointlessly play the ball around from side to side in a formation that would lack width.

• Like 1

Just now, Nalis said:

Time us fans stop giving him a free ride.

He's 24 now, not an up and coming 19 year old.

The whole team is crap though. These are Rodgers’ prolonged probably season long death throws. I find it hard to judge a player too harshly in these conditions.

5 minutes ago, filbertway said:

lol be amazing if he drops Daka for Vardy 

Even better if Praet comes in out of nowehere. I hope Praet puts in an absolute stinker to spite him.

that's what he wants or surely he would change the team, he's doing his best to get sacked.

I’m just waiting to see Brendan either leave Braybrooke out of the squad or at least not play him so I can add “reason number 11” to my list as to why Brendan is desperately trying to get the sack in the face of Top’s otherworldly confidence in him.

I'm looking forward to going to the match . Night games are usually a much better atmosphere.  I worry about our really weak spine in this team . Ward , Amarty and Soumane must be 3 of the worst players in the league. Wouldn't get in any other team. Also an isolated striker. No wonder we struggle 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

I'm looking forward to going to the match . Night games are usually a much better atmosphere.  I worry about our really weak spine in this team . Ward , Amarty and Soumane must be 3 of the worst players in the league. Wouldn't get in any other team. Also an isolated striker. No wonder we struggle 

It's  criminal. We've got a 25 man squad that essentially any manager in the top 2 leagues would have lower mid table at worst. 

But we have a guy that insists on playing a.league 2 standard goalkeeper and a centre midfielder that's as docile as a sleeping bear. I like big Dan, but we have cags in the wings.

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Alas, solutions are only useful if you know what the problems are, and it is (no longer) up for debate if Brendan actually does

They're aren't any problems though, duh! :ph34r:

Was that a good Brendan Impression?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

Cheer up. Its a night game!