Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muzzy_no7

Leeds Pre-Match Thread

1 hour ago, STEVIE B said:

We’ve been at a similar level for 18 months. Take your pick……last month, 6 months ago, 12 months ago. ‘The best time to play us’,  has been a bloody long period and will continue for some time. 

True but 6/12 months ago we wasn’t flirting with relegation. Shits just got seriously real and we have no confidence whatsoever.

• Like 1

I have a long-standing dislike for Leeds the club, stemming from the arrogant Revie era and the well-deserved dirty Leeds tag. But, after watching them against Arsenal today, they are everything we're not. They are quick, physical and play to win. We are slow, weak and play not to lose (ironic isn't it). The game at Elland Rd today was pulsating and Arsenal celebrated their narrow victory like they'd just won the League. Even though they lost, every Leeds fan would have gone home disappointed yes, but buzzing with excitement and proud of their team. Expect more of the same from Rodgers and win (yes it's possible we could scrape an undeserved victory), lose or draw we as fans will be leaving the ground feeling much the same about the sorry state of our club! When will this nightmare end? Come on Top, you know what you have to do!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, SixtiesFox said:

I have a long-standing dislike for Leeds the club, stemming from the arrogant Revie era and the well-deserved dirty Leeds tag. But, after watching them against Arsenal today, they are everything we're not. They are quick, physical and play to win. We are slow, weak and play not to lose (ironic isn't it). The game at Elland Rd today was pulsating and Arsenal celebrated their narrow victory like they'd just won the League. Even though they lost, every Leeds fan would have gone home disappointed yes, but buzzing with excitement and proud of their team. Expect more of the same from Rodgers and win (yes it's possible we could scrape an undeserved victory), lose or draw we as fans will be leaving the ground feeling much the same about the sorry state of our club! When will this nightmare end? Come on Top, you know what you have to do!

Leeds we're excellent today and should have won the game. They should have had a penalty for the hand ball also as well as the one they missed. 

It's hard to see us get anything from this game.

Yeh I’m worried this will be a really tough grind against Leeds. They’ve got some grit about them now. We’re gonna need something special from someone but with madders out who could that be? Nacho if todgers gives him enough play time.

can we defend resolutely?

phew every game is taking a toll on my health at the mo. It’s bloody exhausting.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

Not surprised given our current run of form, it's mid week, on tv and during half term. With lots of people are struggling financially. 

All contributing factors of course but I think there is a bigger, more obvious reason.