Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muzzy_no7

Leeds Pre-Match Thread

2 hours ago, Rasmic123 said:

Wouldn't say Sutton overrates us, he's been bitter about us ever since Rodgers left Celtic for us and barely misses an opportunity to put Leicester down. His 1-4 prediction doesn't surprise me in the slightest

Well he may be down on Rodgers but if he were correct in his predictions for us we'd be on 11 points with a - 4 gd and sitting 13th!

So I'd say that's over rating us.

However he's learnt his lesson it seems, but lets hope he keeps up his record of being mostly wrong!

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Sounds like Evans has been playing through an injury and we have previous for that kind if thing, so Cags being on the bench whilst having a knee issue wouldn’t be that surprising

...he never brings him on!!!

He chooses to use Amartey before he would go to Soyuncu, he would probably go to Vestergaard before Soyuncu gets a look in. Whether Soyuncu is carrying an injury or not, it makes no difference, he will not be getting any pitch time. 

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

I understand the reasoning, but the truth is we are are serious risk of getting adrift and the next manager having a mammoth task on his hands. We desperately need points. 

It's a must win for us against Leeds, TBH I can't see us winning this one ,

As if having to endure yet another Rodgers disaster class isn't bad enough...20:15 kick off on a Thursday night.

Put my ticket on the resale platform but no hope of it selling.

I'd rather take the financial hit than have to go tomorrow night. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

**** knows what we should play tbh.

Maybe something like;

Iversen

Faes Evans Soyuncu

Justin Tielemans Mendy KDH Castagne

Iheanacho Daka

Yep, let's stick Soyuncu out to die on the left which is what led to his mistakes, lack of confidence and downfall in the first place. Evans is injured. 

1 minute ago, volpeazzurro said:

Iverson

Castagne  Faes Soyuncu Thomas

Mendy

Iheanacho Soumare KDH Barnes 

Vardy 

Thought I read that Rodgers says Cags has a knee problem?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaulW said:

Thought I read that Rodgers says Cags has a knee problem?

Hangs the guy out to dry with him not being near a starting 11 for god knows how long then cries when he's injured to add to his list of excuse of players not available.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

As if having to endure yet another Rodgers disaster class isn't bad enough...20:15 kick off on a Thursday night.

Put my ticket on the resale platform but no hope of it selling.

I'd rather take the financial hit than have to go tomorrow night. 

Unfortunately I can’t go due to being on nights so will be settling down hopefully with Amazon on the iPad, if we’re crap hoping the bleep goes off !!:blush:

• Like 1