Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

LCFC vs Leeds - Match Thread

1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

At least Jessie shows passion and that will be difference tonight on the pitch. Truss will not be the only one losing her job tonight. 

Have you seen the pre match programme? More chance of Brendan resigning than Top sacking him 

No Albrighton, is he injured?  Or has Rodgers done his usual sycophantic praise before they get forgotten?

"He's absolutely brilliant," Rodgers added. "I’ve had a few of those types of players here, maybe not playing so much but really important players for us off the field. When he’s asked to contribute and play, he gives everything to the cause. He still fights and shows every day in training that he wants to play.

"I can’t speak highly enough of him. He has great respect with his team-mates and coaches. Whether he starts or is on the bench, his contribution is always invaluable."

• Like 1

The thing that grips my shit more than anything is the fact by the time BR stops behaving like a prized **** and actually ****s off, he will have cost us the likes of Soyuncu and Nacho. It's literally like he is on a one man mission to destroy us.

• Like 1

Just now, Le Renard said:

No Albrighton, is he injured?  Or has Rodgers done his usual sycophantic praise before they get forgotten?

"He's absolutely brilliant," Rodgers added. "I’ve had a few of those types of players here, maybe not playing so much but really important players for us off the field. When he’s asked to contribute and play, he gives everything to the cause. He still fights and shows every day in training that he wants to play.

"I can’t speak highly enough of him. He has great respect with his team-mates and coaches. Whether he starts or is on the bench, his contribution is always invaluable."

Rodgers is a really bad manager no other ways to put it. Why is Denis praet on the right?