Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

LCFC vs Leeds - Match Thread

So we've pressed them high and forced mistakes leading to goals which means 2nd half we'll not press high and just let Leeds pummel us. Question is can we stop them scoring 2 or more? Prove me wrong Brendan and get a half time team talk right for a change 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Decent half that, the three Belgians are running the show and Vardy doing Vardy things and showing why he still needs to start.

He’s been quiet by his own standards and not really looked like scoring, but his brain and his reading of the game have provided us two goals.

• Like 1

Praet, Tieleman, Faes and Vardy have looked very good. 

Barnes, KDH and Castage has been a bit in and out. 

Soumare has been better and we’re safer with the ball at his feet, rather than N’Didi. However he tracks about as well as a blind dog with a cold. 

We look open at the back, however overall it’s worked so far. 

Amartey is Amartey. 

Beyond happy to be 2-0 up but I genuinely don't think until the 2 goal that we have played that well, and I'm not saying that to be a party pooper🤣 

After the second we look alot more assured and comfortable on the ball, I just nearly have a heart attack everytime we prat around with the ball at the back

Praet has been brilliant, Youri having a great game, Faes doing well, must be hard to have to run the defence when you've only been in the country for 2 months 

• Like 1

2-0 up you've got to be satisfied with that!

Still look a bit ropey in defence.

Praet showing why we spent so much money on him, hope he keeps it up!

Wondering how Rodgers is going to screw it up, mind - we need to get 3-0 up before he makes his dodgy subs!

2 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Really like Faes but I wince a bit every time he goes in for these big slide tackles, he’ll get one wrong soon.

It says something that he’s noticed so much because of the number of times he’s been called into play, but (again) I’m so impressed with the lad. 

• Like 1