Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

LCFC vs Leeds - Match Thread

Just now, kyleolly said:

Why can't the pundits just come out and say Danny Wards been wank and needs binning lol

They won’t have seen as much of him as we have. They’ll see the few saves on MOTD and comment around that. 

Ward isn’t the answer, however he’s become a scapegoat for the awful defence. Either way, he’s no Kasper though; even if Kasper was declining. 

• Like 1

I’m blasé because we’re shit

I’m excited because we have academy players

I’m numb because he won’t use them

I think I’m more looking forward to how Rodgers will bring mockery upon the club in the post match only for the club to back him regardless as if we’re confident he’s Pearson or Arteta going through a bad patch rather than Brendan Rodgers stewing in his own excrement.

COYB!

3 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I fücking hope the people in the stands are staying hydrated. 

Yeah of course. Managed to smuggle in a Pepsi max that I opened earlier. Rock and roll. Tonight is gonna be a good night. 

Rodgers out. 

• Haha 1

I never bemoan the 11 before the game. You can end up looking silly if you do. But what I will say is that BR had the chance to pick a completely different 11 in a completely different formation tonight with Maddison out and he’s bottled it. 

I just hope to God it doesn’t matter come FT. 

1 minute ago, BigGibbo said:

I wonder what's going to happen when we try our usual pass it around the back game whilst Leeds are pressing high?

It’ll look something like this ….

image.gif.958d9bbe666de564b48ed6cce87257dd.gif

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan

It’s a very hot night.

I think that’ll have an impact

Oh, and it’s been raining earlier too

Edited by Col city fan

16 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Describe Rodgers in one word

Youri: “Composure”

*interesting fact: the Belgian translation of composure is also “redundant, blinkered, and getting sacked in the morning”.

Hah! It's easy to look composed if you don't care enough to ever be ruffled. He's just alright jack as long as the cheque clears.

• Like 1