Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John Godwin

Iheanacho

57 minutes ago, Levi Port said:

Funny thing is, there’s actually a fair chance that pass could be the last thing Senior Brah Kells ever does in a Leicester shirt.

If we go down we’d do extremely well to keep him in the Championship…

Stay up or go down ... the team will look very different next season. It would be a shame to see Nacho leave the club as I don't think we have ever seen him used properly.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Build the team around him in the 10 role. Get a manager who's philosophy is to play two strikers but one who plays a deeper creative role. 

If Smith has that at the forefront of his vision for how to rebuild us then great, if not then consider other appointments.

I'm serious, this is a player who will score and create 20-30 PL goals a season in that role. We cannot waste this salt of the earth any longer.

I agree, the difficulty for whoever the manager has been is getting Maddison and Nacho in the same side.

Two strikers one to stretch the play and one to drop in, but would be ideal if both can do either role.

Would need a good solid CM pairing.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Levi Port said:

Funny thing is, there’s actually a fair chance that pass could be the last thing Senior Brah Kells ever does in a Leicester shirt.

If we go down we’d do extremely well to keep him in the Championship…

I feel so sorry for him knowing how much he has been mistreated while he has been a loyal servant, that I would love for him to leave for a top club if we drop to the Championship. He does not deserve this with us.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Build the team around him in the 10 role. Get a manager who's philosophy is to play two strikers but one who plays a deeper creative role. 

If Smith has that at the forefront of his vision for how to rebuild us then great, if not then consider other appointments.

I'm serious, this is a player who will score and create 20-30 PL goals a season in that role. We cannot waste this salt of the earth any longer.

20 goal contributions in a below par season. Probably could push 40 in a really good season. He's absolutely quality. Even when he has a bad game, there's still 10 minutes of world class play in there that can unlock defences. Seems like the loveliest bloke too.

Plus he gives us versatility. Could have a player who drifts like Maddison on the right and they interchange with Kel. Or you could have an out and out winger there so he can stay more central. Opens up our options for replacing Maddison.

• Like 3

I was always very doubtful of his right to an automatic place in the starting XI, but he's developed consistency - never going to be as consistent as Madders, but the awareness is there. He's unselfish too, like Vardy. I think his forte is is speed of  thought when chances appear. And he's effing accurate.

I really hope he gives us another season.

7 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Without Nacho we are fücked.

Just cos Vardy scored yesterday doesn't mean we can rely on him to start.

Daka is crap and Barnes has 1 good game in 7 and there are 6? games left.

I still believe we will be ok !! Dean seems to be capable of adapting to what he has available.

53 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Without Nacho we are fücked.

Just cos Vardy scored yesterday doesn't mean we can rely on him to start.

Daka is crap and Barnes has 1 good game in 7 and there are 6? games left.

Barnes is better than Nacho. If we go down, most top clubs will be after Barnes, few lower teams maybe after Nacho