Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John Godwin

Iheanacho

Ever since the 4-1 game at Villa I’ve loved him. He’s unbelievable - if we tied him down on a 5 year deal and truly trusted him he’d go down as one of our greatest ever.

For a reasonably big guy he can do it all, very elegant dribbler.

17 minutes ago, Phenom said:

He’s been so disrespected by Rodgers. He comes through every time he plays. Love the guy.

I thought this but hearing Rodger’s talk about what he needed around Nacho to get the best out of him and the style of play, I think he was more poorly handled rather than disrespected. 

Either way we are seeing what Nacho can do.  It seems like he can trust those around him and his decision making in the box has been wise, passing to Maddison where he might have tried to smash it in. 

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

I am slightly baffled by people determined to be offended on Iheanacho's behalf - the guy gets very well paid to keep his nose clean and bide his time.

Of course but he's more than merited a starting spot for a long time now imo. There's absolutely no dropping him now 

• Like 3

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Of course but he's more than merited a starting spot for a long time now imo. There's absolutely no dropping him now 

I would hope you're right. I think Vardy had earnt his right to a sustained go, likewise Daka, and saving Iheanacho for now seems to have done him a huge favour. So perhaps some of the more angry posters can drop the whole 'he hates Kel' type posts...

• Thanks 1

Yes he does, but arguably not in the team that was built by Rodgers until this recent window, and yes I know he had his previous hot streak, but we just seem to have become stale and needed this shake up. :dunno:

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Yes he does, but arguably not in the team that was built by Rodgers until this recent window, and yes I know he had his previous hot streak, but we just seem to have become stale and needed this shake up. :dunno:

Daka showed pretty much nothing and playing Vardy as a lone striker clearly wasn't working. He should've been in before now but no point arguing about it now. Let's just enjoy what we have

• Like 3

Daka showed pretty much nothing and playing Vardy as a lone striker clearly wasn't working. He should've been in before now but no point arguing about it now. Let's just enjoy what we have

Amen to that, and it was really enjoyable :scarf: