Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John Godwin

Iheanacho

2 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Bad day at the office , joining Kane. He still found the space for five shots. Another day a couple go in and he is a world beater on here. He is still our most dangerous striker.

Thick as a plank. If he had a brain, he’d be deadly

• Like 4

We can’t say he was anonymous, he seemed to be getting on the end of things but his execution awareness and basic common sense were shocking. It’s like he’d had a few pints or something, there was little or no logic to any of his contributions.

I’m being serious here - is there any chance he got a head injury from that cross that smacked off the side of his head? Concussion would explain quite a bit.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Unfortunately this is what Iheanacho is. Either great or awful. He still has to start every game though as he's still our biggest threat. If we had Vardy of even just 2 years ago, we wouldn't even be thinking about relegation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

If he hadn't have won us 6 points in the Aston villa and spurs games where we went behind we would already have our foot in relegation.

I'm not saying he didn't, he's been great this season but in today's game he missed 3 very straightforward chances. Unbelievable misses really and likely to be costly.

Edited by Tielemans63

1 minute ago, Royston. said:

Nope. Rodgers will start Daka in the next one.

Ndidi had more impact than Mendy when he came on so expect Mendys arse to grace the bench again.

I ment I'm not gonna get on his back about it. I know brendan will blame him. 

Does not matter who does what at the moment, bar the odd game the team plays one way, Rodgers way, slow, boring, paint the pitch by numbers Brendan ball, backwards, forwards, sideways but its most alarming when they lose the ball, it's like a scene from Airplane when they find out they're out of coffee.

Edited by ithuriel

Guest Chocolate Teapot
49 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

Yeah he had a stinker but he's dug us out of holes multiple times this season.

Has he?

Same amount of pl goals as daka, yer he's ****ubg terrible apparently.

Guest Col city fan

Just watched the highlights back.

Nacho was awful in front of goal today.

This could have a huge bearing on the relegation battle come the end