Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John Godwin

Iheanacho

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Because football is a game by game sport. We don't stay up on something that happened in the last game. If a player was shit then I'll say it, regardless of how good they have been in a previous game. We're in a relegation battle, I'm not letting these **** off that easy.

He should have won us the game.

It is game by game but you don't start calling for someone to be sold because they've not had a great game. You'd never have anyone playing for you. No club would. So it's pure stupidity. 

I also never said he can't be criticised. So not really sure where you've got that idea from :dunno:

Edited by ARTY_FOX

8 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

It is game by game but you don't start calling for someone to be sold because they've not had a great game. You'd never have anyone playing for you. No club would. So it's pure stupidity. 

I also never said he can't be criticised. So not really sure where you've got that idea from :dunno:

I never said he should be sold personally, I just criticise when it’s due. The whole idea that he’s immune from that because he had one good game is wrong. 

No I know you never said I can’t criticise, that was just me backing my view up.

58 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I never said he should be sold personally, I just criticise when it’s due. The whole idea that he’s immune from that because he had one good game is wrong. 

No I know you never said I can’t criticise, that was just me backing my view up.

But I don't think anyone is saying he's immune from it. But a fair few have suggested he gets moved on in the summer because he isn't good enough

46 minutes ago, Manley Farrington-Brown said:

He probably isn't good enough for the us of three years ago, but he's plenty good enough for us now. Shows how much worse we are, coz he hasn't changed much...

You a right of course prime Vardy was in a totally different class but those days are gone. He is ,at least currently , our best striker and we have to play him. If we stay in this division , we are going to have to look at this situation closely. A new striker who can get double figures in a season is going to be really expensive and with us probably losing Tielemans and Maddison as well a massive amount of money will be needed.

3 hours ago, so1 said:

Him and Daka together today at least showed some promise. Better than I can say for most of our matches lately.

Theyre ok. Both will score goals, or at least enough for a team with aspirations of avoiding relegation. They are not the problem.

• Like 3