Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John Godwin

Iheanacho

9 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I can see why we went with Daka instead but how iheanacho wasn't the first sub. 

That's what I thought as well. Think that after the goal Rodgers may have had more confidence in Vardy. With our strikers does it even matter? Our attack is so slow and ponderous. So many touches.

• 5 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Regardless of where we are next season, we need to try and sign Kel up to a new contract and build the team around him to succeed, I don’t see us getting a better player up front.

I’d certainly agree to the extent that with the right manager and consistent game time he’ll get you near to 20 goals and a good number of assists. Seems to daft to not try and utilise him, but I’d like another striker in as well.

Just now, westernpark said:

I’d certainly agree to the extent that with the right manager and consistent game time he’ll get you near to 20 goals and a good number of assists. Seems to daft to not try and utilise him, but I’d like another striker in as well.

Yep another striker as back up, I’m not convinced by Daka and would be looking for someone else, Vardy if he wants to stick around on reduced pay can be third in the ranking.

12 minutes ago, whitlock said:

He ran back to the half way line with the ball in his hand, a Wolves player put his hand out (for the ball) and Kel shook his hand and ran past 😂

Classic Nacho. No one has a clue what he's going to do.

• Haha 1

Just now, bovril said:

Still underrated. He has flaws but the 'blows hot and cold' tag is unwarranted in my opinion, he's more consistent than most of our players. I think his personality affects how people see his game. 

Would love to see where we would be and his stats if he had started every game as our main striker