Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John Godwin

Iheanacho

15 minutes ago, bovril said:

Still underrated. He has flaws but the 'blows hot and cold' tag is unwarranted in my opinion, he's more consistent than most of our players. I think his personality affects how people see his game. 

the thing is though, if he didn’t have the flaws he wouldn’t be playing for us. So we just have to embrace them. 

I’d love to see his numbers after a full season of playing as the main man. The problem is, because it’s so bad when it’s bad.. managers drop him 😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, alanf0x said:

Anyone else see the wolves player trying to get the ball off him after the penalty and he thought the wolves player was congratulating him and gave him a high five…so he did 

Just woke up and read the previous posts. Glad others spotted this Nacho moment! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, whitlock said:

He ran back to the half way line with the ball in his hand, a Wolves player put his hand out (for the ball) and Kel shook his hand and ran past 😂

I was howling at that, pretty sure he actually shook his hand TWICE before the penny dropped that he just wanted the ball!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, OwnGoal said:

If he starts very game he probably a 18-20 goal a season striker. 

Easy.It’s just where would the team finish in the table.My only problem with him is that he’s too one footed and he doesn’t score enough braces.He seems to struggle to get that second goal in a game.

Would be gutted if he left.Worth remembering that Shakes bought him in but hardly got the chance to play him.Injury and sack.

Ok, he can sometimes look a bit ungainly, occasionally the ball bounces off him, but ... if a striker can somehow manage to score every other game he'll do me fine compared to the sleek full of tricks and dribbles type that looks good, but doesn’t actually get the ball in the net.

• Like 1

The match of the day analysis on him was really good. There's not many players in the world who can create chances from a 10 position in the first half then lead the line in the second half. They highlighted how Iheanacho's movement was crucial to giving Castagne space to run in to a dangerous area and score our second goal.

He really is so underrated on here, thankfully Smith seems to rate him and with fair playing time he should get his the praise that a player of his quality is due.

• Like 3

For everything that is great, that second half chance sums him up for me. You never know what he is going to do, and for some reason there he just stopped. Sometimes he is so frustrating, and then he can be amazing.

His post match interview is beautiful though. Said he doesn't care where he plays, he just wants to help the team. Definitely a great bloke.

• Like 4