Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John Godwin

Iheanacho

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

If we do go down I think he will stay. He'll finally be the definitive number 1 striker and might do a Mitrovic in the Championship. Daka despite being worse I think will be more of a sellable asset as he's younger and faster.

Of course I hope it doesn't come to that, but if we go down this season we can't have any complaints.

We must be the only club who couldn't see what we had with him. Someone will pay up for him. Brentford for example I think would do so with Toney out, or West Ham. Our only chance is staying up and convincing him he's our number one if we want him to stay and re-sign.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Devonfox1884 said:

He came alive as soon as Vards was on the pitch, 2 chances and that pre-assist in 10 minutes - he had been largely quiet up to that point.

If he’s not out for too long it has to be Kel in behind Vards with Maddison on the right for the run in. 

He'd had a good game even before Vardy came on, it was more a total lack of support. His cross for Maddison was brilliant and he held the ball up well when we dint have any runners going beyond him, Barnes' movement was terrible and Tete was brainless.

He has really grown up , always had talent but looks like his attitude desire and aggression is stating to match that, He has never moaned and always wants to help the team ,  I love the guy! he just hit peak so its such a shame because i cant really seeing him not being out the next 5 cup finals.  we need to pray Vardy is back and Daka can come good now.

• Like 1