Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John Godwin

Iheanacho

It hurts to hear he’s out, he’s one of the few people who we can rely on in pressure moments. 

Really hoping that Vardy can at least play at a fraction of his old self and this isn’t going to be the blow it feels like. 

If the worst happens and we do go down, he will be the player i’m most clinging onto us keeping. (with a somewhat realistic chance of us actually keeping) 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

It hurts to hear he’s out, he’s one of the few people who we can rely on in pressure moments. 

Really hoping that Vardy can at least play at a fraction of his old self and this isn’t going to be the blow it feels like. 

If the worst happens and we do go down, he will be the player i’m most clinging onto us keeping. (with a somewhat realistic chance of us actually keeping) 

You think? 

I'd absolutely love it, but surely there'll be dozens of clubs after him. 

33 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

You think? 

I'd absolutely love it, but surely there'll be dozens of clubs after him. 

I think the club will be eager to get back as soon as possible and wont bend over no matter how much we need it financially. My guess is we will do a villa,  financially jeopardize us but have one year where we aim to bounce straight back. As we all saw at villa, that doesnt always work out. 

Youd imagine with soyuncu, perez, youri and hamza off the wage bill and decent money for barnes, maddison and castagne (Just my opinion on who would be most likely to be sold/ really push to leave). Wed be in a place to hold on to the rest.  There will then likely be a few fringe players also leaving ( Praet, mendy, amartey, hirst, evans, tete , ward if anyone will take him and probably soumare back to france) which will soften the wage crisis. 

My vision would be wed attempt to build the squad around whats left, largely with with a few of our youth team joining the first team squad. ( Alves, braybrooke, wanya, brunt)

So I think wed demand more for nacho (30m, than people would be willing to pay)

Iverson/ ward 

Ricardo/justin             faes souttar             /vk/thomas

KDH     Braybrooke / Wanya

Albrighton              Nacho                   Alves

Vardy/  Daka (I think daka would be more likely to leave for europe than nacho leaving)

Thats what I see us being left with imo 

Edited by Lambert09

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

WTF? Its a loss, but lets not pretend he is our most prolific player.  Kels always had the ability to disappear for games. Would rather he was there leading the attack, but he wasn't going to keep us up on his own. Makes it more difficult, but everyone else needed to do their jobs anyway.

I am with you on this one..he like Barnes can go missing,

but now of all times I want both on side in this run in,unfortunately one down…

I might change before Monday ..but I want an hard defence with top attacking options…No Nacho..

So Vardy needs that ball..plus runners in the box if he pushes to the flank!!!    Tielemans is my quandary..!

Iversen

Souttar.  Faes.  Soyuncu

Mendy

Castagna.   Soumare     KDH

Maddison

Vardy.       Barnes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

I am with you on this one..he like Barnes can go missing,

but now of all times I want both on side in this run in,unfortunately one down…

I might change before Monday ..but I want an hard defence with top attacking options…No Nacho..

So Vardy needs that ball..plus runners in the box if he pushes to the flank!!!    Tielemans is my quandary..!

Iversen

Souttar.  Faes.  Soyuncu

Mendy

Castagna.   Soumare     KDH

Maddison

Vardy.       Barnes

Tielemans will start.....

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

Tielemans will start.....

He will,but this was MY preference today…Monday morning or even tomorrow,

I might change. But we have tried flying wings,and up at them ,and we weren’t upto scratch..So We have pace,but let it burst out the pack…conceding early has often been our downfall. This is grind the result time,but we need the result & 3pts.

We need that small buffer…Its that buffer that gathering pts might be enough..

Like I have mentioned,don’t expect our competitors to come back with 0 points..

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

He will,but this was MY preference today…Monday morning or even tomorrow,

I might change. But we have tried flying wings,and up at them ,and we weren’t upto scratch..So We have pace,but let it burst out the pack…conceding early has often been our downfall. This is grind the result time,but we need the result & 3pts.

We need that small buffer…Its that buffer that gathering pts might be enough..

Like I have mentioned,don’t expect our competitors to come back with 0 points..

Scoring first will help us massively

43 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Well he won the league cup at Man City if that's what you mean. He  has won more at Leicester, where all the managers have used him as a sub, just like Man City did.

But you were talking about the level that he's played at, not what honours he's won.