Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John Godwin

Iheanacho

I think anyone football manager worth his salt prepares to play us assuming Iheanacho starts because he’s such an asset (even if management at the club have only just realised). Now he’s injured then arguably as a team we are a little more unpredictable. But then again that might be nonsense.

Maybe I’m clutching at straws, because ultimately in my view we need peak Vardy to compensate for no Iheanacho at the moment. Luckily Vardy did look like the Vardy of a year ago at Leeds last Tuesday so we live in hope.

LCFCTID!

Vardy will step up. 

You can look at the situation two ways. One being it’s a blow he isn’t going to be playing for a few weeks….

Or the other being he may have sacrificed himself for what will turn out to be an important point. If we stay up with an odd number of points, that ball started the move that sealed that point. 

Edited by Pliskin

11 hours ago, Reg Vardy said:

What makes you think they aren’t? Youri’s goal, Maddison man of the match at Leeds, of course they are bothered I really find it hard to understand where you are coming from

Don't know how he won the man of the match at Leeds? Was that from the pundits in the studios who only know the names of about 3 Leicester players without looking at their briefing pack?

I think Maddison is bothered but out of form. Tielemans too but he's just abysmal and likely to cost us dearly with his wayward passing. 

21 hours ago, Sampson said:

Time for Daka to make a name for himself. Score some big goals to keep us up and he could get cult hero status like Steve Claridge or Leo Ulloa.

More chance of me running on pitch and keeping us up.

5 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

He played in the Champions League for them? That's a higher level. Not really sure what you don't get if I'm honest.

I don't get you saying he has played at a higher level than Barnes, he has played less minutes than Barnes in the champions league and they have both won the same at leicester with Barnes starting far more games. Am I missing something?

1 minute ago, Claridge said:

I don't get you saying he has played at a higher level than Barnes, he has played less minutes than Barnes in the champions league and they have both won the same at leicester with Barnes starting far more games. Am I missing something?

You were on about future careers, saying Iheanacho wont play at a higher level than he has with us. But he already has? Also Barnes hasn't played more in the Champions League.