Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John Godwin

Iheanacho

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Looked poor. Some heavy first touches and and awful attempt on goal at the end. International break won't have helped, but taking that goal would have eased some nerves all round. He's got to start delivering soon.

If he has any interest in staying, he needs to be careful as Enzo does not seem the sort to carry passengers for long 

• Like 1

It must be Kels turn for the weekly scapegoat - he’s a talented player and despite missing chances we would expect him to finish last night he finds positions and has a natural ability to create space for others - he would start in every other team in this division but we happen to have one of the GOAT strikers too! He will be an invaluable player and if he does not step up I have no doubt Enzo will move him on in January !

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

It must be Kels turn for the weekly scapegoat - he’s a talented player and despite missing chances we would expect him to finish last night he finds positions and has a natural ability to create space for others - he would start in every other team in this division but we happen to have one of the GOAT strikers too! He will be an invaluable player and if he does not step up I have no doubt Enzo will move him on in January !

Too much judging on the past though and nothing remotely contemporary, even  performance wise.

17 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

When someone is on that money they need to deliver us promotion, so far this season he has been a long way off looking like he will do that.

15 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

Theres no scapegoating going on. He's not performing - simple as that. The team seemed to click more yesterday but Nacho still looked lost when he came on. I thought that when the team clicked Nacho would rise to the challenge. Vardy's age means we have to rotate, but in the last few games Vardy has looked both the better impact sub and the better starter. Vardys interviews really make it sound he is buying into and enjoying the transition to this system. Games come thick and fast now, and unless we see a step change from Nacho we will likely see him drop down the pecking order when Cannon is available. 

Lets be clear, i really, really want him to prove me wrong, but my gut still says selling was the right option. Really no good telling me he could walk into the Plymouth or QPR teams. I want him to play his socks off for Leicester. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sampson said:

No but he did score the goals that won us the quarter finals and semi finals. He was also hands down our best player in the 2nd half of that season 

He wasn’t 😂😂😂😂 stop now this is embarrassing mate 

he had one decent half season but he wasn’t the BEST player ever at the club 😂😂😂