Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John Godwin

Iheanacho

5 hours ago, JimJams said:

True. Any suggestions?

He'll be fine this season, and unfortunately we're in that position where the options will be vastly better IF we go up so I guess it's another case of lose him on a free and go shopping in summer. This whole season is a gamble for the financial future of the club, and not by choice.

As far as potential replacements no, I'm crap at that 😅

I'm not a hater but giving context he's scored 2 penalties in his last 2 appearances and done nothing else.  Now whilst scoring goals is obviously nothing to be scoffed at, if somebody else were on pens you'd really be reaching for what he's contributing given the expectations leveled at him. 

2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Kelechi not finishing that 3rd goal physically hurt me, would have been one of the goals of the season if he would have finished off that move.

He was brilliant otherwise, after a slow start to the season he's getting back into his usual routine of silencing his haters.

Such a slick move. Deserved a goal. Marc Albrighton showing his value.

• Like 1