Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John Godwin

Iheanacho

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

More excuses. Should have buried the one that hit the woodwork.

You mean the one he cleverly and adroitly lifted over the GK. lol

It’s a game of inches, sometimes it deflects in and sometimes out. No one else in blue even came that close tonight (sans CB Vestergaard).

5 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

He didn’t make first choice under three managers simply because of a LEGEND called Vardy. Let’s quit making up “new-fangled” reality. lol

BTW, I am NOT “also Nigerian”. Granted I was resident in Lagos when I joined FT, but even if I was it’s not mutually exclusive with stating factual opinions. 

Even when Vardy looked a shadow of himself in puels final season or last season under Rodgers, Nacho couldn't dislodge him. 

8 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

You mean the one he cleverly and adroitly lifted over the GK. lol

It’s a game of inches, sometimes it deflects in and sometimes out. No one else in blue even came that close tonight (sans CB Vestergaard).

I love Kelechi, but my main gripe with him has always been his reluctance to use his right foot, the effort Dieng saved being a perfect example of one he should of swept in on his right, rather than wait for the ball so he can open up his body to use his left.

Edited by Tommy Fresh

12 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

I reckon there’s a good chance he gets a pen if he goes down when challenged for that chance he hit the post from.

...it would have been hard for the ref to award a penalty, Nacho would have had to throw himself down!!!

He did the right thing staying on his feet, he was the right side of the defender and had positioned himself between the defender and the ball. Just as long as he could lift the ball over the Keeper was all that he would have been thinking about.

Frustrates the **** outta me. I'll always be grateful for some of the goals he's scored for us, some really important ones and some worldies, but his lack of control with his first touch and a brain that's always 2 seconds behind his feet has always been a bone of contention for me and I will be relieved when he leaves us as he's becoming more of a liability this season than ever.

I want to dislike him as a player but I still can't!

Edited by ElusiveEd

3 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Don’t care how he talks, he is here to score or assist, and he has been truly awful this season (arguably before) but because he seems a nice guy, he gets off ridiculously lightly.

Talk about willfully misinterpreting a post!!!  

You suggested he didn’t care…. I don’t think that’s the case…. His style his different and can appear lackluster…. unless he’s an extraordinary actor, he comes across like he cares!

Just an opinion…. You have yours too and that’s fine…

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

Talk about willfully misinterpreting a post!!!  

You suggested he didn’t care…. I don’t think that’s the case…. His style his different and can appear lackluster…. unless he’s an extraordinary actor, he comes across like he cares!

Just an opinion…. You have yours too and that’s fine…

See what you are saying, so my apologies for the misconstrusion (pretty sure that’s not a word, but hopefully you got the gist) and yes, it’s more his lack of output and seeming intent I am commenting on, though as you say, he talks well enough and has a more chilled demeanour.

• Like 1

Is Iheanacho ever going to be consistent with us apart from one purple patch. 6 years on and he still does the same old shit languid lazy style no pressing, shit first touch  it's like he's never cared. Enzo needs to get someone in there to suit the way he wants play.