Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John Godwin

Iheanacho

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

agree with that, if we can loan someone in as cover so to speak I'd sell him, just doesnt fit the way we play

I would take that argument if he was at least working his socks off. You could kind of argue that Daka doesnt fit the way we play, but he has put 4 consecutive shifts in now, and you can see the effort he puts in. Nacho is lumbering around the pitch. 

Its not just a case of fitting the style, he simply not good enough and doesn't have the mentality to change that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

I would take that argument if he was at least working his socks off. You could kind of argue that Daka doesnt fit the way we play, but he has put 4 consecutive shifts in now, and you can see the effort he puts in. Nacho is lumbering around the pitch. 

Its not just a case of fitting the style, he simply not good enough and doesn't have the mentality to change that.

thing is I'd say Daka suits it more than any of our other forwards(cant judge Cannon as havent seen enough of him in the set up) but yes and no to daka not fitting it,

a part of it is leading from the front, with the pressing, link up etc, while Kel can do the link up he cant do the pressing like Daka can for me

its sad really as I thought hed do really well in the championship, but he just like hes elsewhere at times

Yes it’s time he leaves but I don’t get the hate he gets or buy in to the clearly doesn’t care rubbish . He has always been unplayable for a few games then league 1 standard the next . Has never moaned kicked off pushed for a move when put on the bench or had only a few minutes . Didn't kick off when he was our most in form striker and got dropped. We wouldn’t have won the Fa cup if it wasn’t for his goals .,Yes he was poor tonight but I don’t buy into the he doesn’t care . 

• Like 2

Very much getting vibes of last season's players who had an eye on the exit with him. I've long defended him on here but I can't anymore. This is the Championship and he's offering next to nothing more often than not. I'd cash in in January now if possible.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Very much getting vibes of last season's players who had an eye on the exit with him. I've long defended him on here but I can't anymore. This is the Championship and he's offering next to nothing more often than not. I'd cash in in January now if possible.

just felt like a standard nacho hot or cold performance to me.

He was a few inches away from a sublime bit of play that could have led to a goal… didn’t happen for him this time but how often have we seen him coast before pulling something special like that off ? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

just felt like a standard nacho hot or cold performance to me.

He was a few inches away from a sublime bit of play that could have led to a goal… didn’t happen for him this time but how often have we seen him coast before pulling something special like that off ? 

The pass to KDH for Winks goal against West Brom in injury time comes to mind 😏

• Like 1

Absolutely done with him and wouldn’t be bothered not seeing him play for us again. It’s no wonder he’s never been considered as our “main” man when you never know which version is going to turn up. Had a good 6 months in the FA cup winning year but his whole career with us has reeked of inconsistency. 

For me he's a confidence player, keep playing him and he gets better. He's so much more gifted than Daka, has a far superior first touch especially with his back to goal, for me Daka hasn't a clue, with his back to goal or driving forward ,he's scored some goals but none of them were difficult. These people who are saying offload Nacho in January....really ?!! Who are you going to bring in who's better ???

51 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

He's had a lot of starts this season and he's not getting better. If his touch is so much better why does it bounce off him most of the time. The Mavadidi goal yesterday Daka takes the ball with his back to goal and uses his pace before distributing out wide - where do you get the 'he hasn't got a clue from'. 

Terrible take all round that.

Yes Daka got that right ! But he's really poor in possession, just watch his touch next time he plays, its so heavy, my wife mentions it all the time ! He's incapable of taking a player on and beating him, he'll never be a a Prem player. Yes Nacho is off form at the moment but normally when he comes on for Daka or Vardy we immediately look more dangerous because he can play to feet. There is a reason why Nacho and Vards have played more in the last two years.....its because they're better.

9 hours ago, baldeagle said:

Yes it’s time he leaves but I don’t get the hate he gets or buy in to the clearly doesn’t care rubbish . He has always been unplayable for a few games then league 1 standard the next . Has never moaned kicked off pushed for a move when put on the bench or had only a few minutes . Didn't kick off when he was our most in form striker and got dropped. We wouldn’t have won the Fa cup if it wasn’t for his goals .,Yes he was poor tonight but I don’t buy into the he doesn’t care . 

I don't think it's because he doesn't care.

Just like I don't think Tielemans ever didn't care.

Something when you are on your way out of somewhere you can subconsciously switch off.

In football a drop of a coupe of % can have a  massive affect.

1 minute ago, RonnieTodger said:

Crazy what’s happened in such a short space of time. Was only April when we were devastated to lose him, after he got injured; providing Vardy at Elland Road. 

Like I said he's a confidence player, you don't become crap in a matter of months. He's the perfect player for this system and manager, just off form.