Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John Godwin

Iheanacho

I know there are many of our fans,who love Nacho

Ditto for Vardy

Ditto forAlbrighton..

I have posted my thoughts for this season, & for next years challenge in the PL.

I will be the last to put down any negatives if all 3 stay…

Thanks to our excellent Academy success,might balance their extensions,

plus there isn’t any automatic  choices that come to mind that would be so better,

than these 3 covering our squad and playing cameos within our squad.

The squads natural growth will not be effected by them staying and covering the front line..

The club and Enzo will handle it well depending on talks,relevant to their playing ,and financial future..

A massive fair play for the penalty BUT how fans seem to say things like “You can’t not love Kelechi” or manage to ignore his well below standard performances this season truly baffles me.

I just have to call it out as haven’t been Daka’s biggest fan but when he has played this season we definitely look better (not glossing over some of his misses) but compare the two threads and the bias is night and day 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

One of the most frustrating players we have had. We all know what he can do but never know which version of him will turn up. Can’t be trusted. 

4th choice for the rest of the season then he’ll be gone and won’t really be missed IMO.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, SafewayFox said:

A massive fair play for the penalty BUT how fans seem to say things like “You can’t not love Kelechi” or manage to ignore his well below standard performances this season truly baffles me.

I just have to call it out as haven’t been Daka’s biggest fan but when he has played this season we definitely look better (not glossing over some of his misses) but compare the two threads and the bias is night and day 🤷🏻‍♂️

All our strikers except for Tom Cannon get far too much abuse on here. Yes Iheanacho has not performed to the level expected of him this season but our fans seem to project negative qualities on him like laziness, not bothered etc. without any substance to back it up. 

Fans are allowed to love Iheanacho due to him being one of our most important players in our second biggest trophy win. I suspect the fans that seem to have a problem with fans that give Iheanacho due respect are the same ones that booed him and feel mugged off that he's gone on to be an important figure in the club's history.

Also a lot of the fans that respect Iheanacho are not the ones who dont rate Daka, i suspect the people who give Daka abuse, the people who give Iheanacho abuse and the people who strangely give Vardy abuse are mostly the same people.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

All our strikers except for Tom Cannon get far too much abuse on here. Yes Iheanacho has not performed to the level expected of him this season but our fans seem to project negative qualities on him like laziness, not bothered etc. without any substance to back it up. 

Fans are allowed to love Iheanacho due to him being one of our most important players in our second biggest trophy win. I suspect the fans that seem to have a problem with fans that give Iheanacho due respect are the same ones that booed him and feel mugged off that he's gone on to be an important figure in the club's history.

Also a lot of the fans that respect Iheanacho are not the ones who dont rate Daka, i suspect the people who give Daka abuse, the people who give Iheanacho abuse and the people who strangely give Vardy abuse are mostly the same people.

Good points to be fair mate.

I do feel Kelechi’s time here though has been more miss than hit with his purple patch being when there were no fans.

However can totally get what you’re saying so top reply 👍🏻

49 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

He’s 4th choice now. Unless we get injuries I doubt we’ll see much of him. Will be gone in the summer anyway. Never hit the heights for us we expected 

Fired us to an FA Cup. More than Lineker and Heskey will ever be able say. 

That autocorrected to Healey then. Id have been ridiculed if I'd not checked that. 

4th choice and his future lies elsewhere. Will only feature if we pick up injuries.

Was really excited by this signing when it happened but for the most part hasn't loved up to expectations. Always tough when Vardy was still here and generally scoring.