Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Ayoze Perez

I’m just sick of passages of play breaking down more or less every time he is passed the ball. That and the fact you can see the cogs in his head moving slowly churning around.

He’s had 3 or 4 extremely meaningful contributions, but he’s turd and the fact we’ve not been able to move him on makes us a busted flush.

Edited by Wasyls Pec Deck
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I've never known a player ever be as ill as often as Perez, he reminds me of a normal gadgie who can't be arsed to gan work several times a year.

Fair play to him but it's absolutely wild. I counted 5 seperate instances last year where he missed game/s because of illness. 

I didn’t notice this. But I’m not surprised by this information. I can imagine Perez on £70,000 per week calling in sick with a migraine. 

8 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...Maddison tenure playing wide is a way of keeping players into the first eleven!!!

We need (and we now have no reason not to) have him back into the middle where he can function and influence more. The ability to link up with Barnes, will enable Barnes to find ways of getting into goal scoring positions. With Maddison so far away and with him coming centrally at times it does not help Barnes.

You may have noticed that Barnes is quite comfortable playing alongside Nacho, who effectively takes up the #10 position. Maddison playing wide right,  could just be why Barnes cannot function at the moment, he needs a "foil" playing inside of him.

Exactly this, Maddison starts attacks off quickly and can produce something outside the box.  Too many times our attacks are slowed down as no one has the ability or a creative brain to try something other than sideways and back.  KDH stinks out so many attacks and shooting opportunities because of his lack of right foot.

Perez over plays and seems to want to dribble through the opposition, rarely comes off though.

His wages will hopefully be better spent, but doubt it. 😂

30 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Original tweet. Hopefully this means the chat of another versatile attacking mid/winger coming in is true. 

Would be nice, but the likely scenario is Tete is the Perez replacement.

Maybe if Praet goes then it may seem more likely.

Although to be fair it sounds like the club have changed their stance on out goings before incomings.

I wonder if any of those told to go will be left off of the 25 man list this time?

On 29/01/2023 at 16:42, Ely fox said:

I didn’t notice this. But I’m not surprised by this information. I can imagine Perez on £70,000 per week calling in sick with a migraine. 

To be fair, if he's got a proper migraine, he'd literally be bed bound; can't imagine many things worse than running around a football pitch lol

14 hours ago, ousefox said:

My friend who has contacts on the Betis board seems sure this is happening now.

Think he'll do okay there.

Shite signing for us mind, although I can't knock his attitude since he's been here.

You absolutely can knock his attitude; plenty of stupid moments off the pitch. On it though, always gave his all but so ridiculously lightweight and complete lacking in any tenacity.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

To be fair, if he's got a proper migraine, he'd literally be bed bound; can't imagine many things worse than running around a football pitch lol

Yeah that’s a good point. I once got a really bad one that lasted for hours after a game of 11 a side. I somtimes would get them in the summer after a long game of cricket.

14 hours ago, ousefox said:

My friend who has contacts on the Betis board seems sure this is happening now.

Think he'll do okay there.

Shite signing for us mind, although I can't knock his attitude since he's been here.

okay I can't take this place seriously anymore

first we've got some random "ITKs" who waffle about whats going on at our club

now we've got ITKs for ****ing spanish clubs?

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, The_77 said:

A few months into the pandemic and its various lockdowns, Ayoze and Youri were kind enough to jump on a zoom call for a bunch of Leicester supporters in NYC. It was a tough time for a lot of folks and everyone really appreciated their time— they didn’t have to do it but both volunteered when someone at the club floated the idea of the call.

Youri and Ayoze also sent over signed shirts as a raffle prize for a couple of people on the call, which was a really sweet surprise. The whole thing really boosted morale for a lot of folks, some of the attendees were working on the front lines treating patients. 

Obviously his time here hasn’t been the best but as plenty have mentioned, he played a role in some of our most iconic moments. And I’m grateful for the the call he had with the supporters in NYC.

If he’s set to head back to Spain, I wish him well. Hopefully he’ll enjoy a bit of sun and being closer to his family. 

I doubt anyone on here is slating him for his personality. Yeah he's often involved when the club did something charitable.

But at the end of the day, you have to perform on the pitch as well