Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Ayoze Perez

15 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

this has to be the worst post i’ve ever seen! 

One chance 🤨 he misses one of those every damn game 

The lad is a bit like matty fryatt, always seems to be in the right place… but unlike fryatt he doesn’t bury them 

I am just sick to death of players being slated, because the reality is, you just don't like them and have to pin the blame on someone. He really hasn't been anywhere near as bad as people are saying. Just because you don't agree, doesn't mean I don't have a point. 

4 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

I am just sick to death of players being slated, because the reality is, you just don't like them and have to pin the blame on someone. He really hasn't been anywhere near as bad as people are saying. Just because you don't agree, doesn't mean I don't have a point. 

I’m also not one for needlessly slating someone but Perez simply was never good enough.  He worked hard, never complained and did what he could. But i was just alluding to the one missed shot jibe. He is one of those guys with zero composure in a pressure situation and we needed to move him on, simple as that, 

give him a chance when you’re 3-0 up and he might just score it. But never when it matters. 

It’s a fans forum, i’m not down the ground booing him, this is the place for opinions on players, we can’t like them all. From a pure footballing perspective, i’m glad he’s finally going. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Would I pay £30m of someone else’s money for a player who played a vital role in an FA cup final winning goal for Leicester even he if he did basically nothing else of note? Yes. Easy. Bargain.

I wouldn’t care if we paid £50m to bring Junior Lewis out of retirement if the ball bounced off his arse into the path of Nacho to win us another FA cup. 

He’s coaching in Hemel I think 

I can try and arrange it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

I’m also not one for needlessly slating someone but Perez simply was never good enough.  He worked hard, never complained and did what he could. But i was just alluding to the one missed shot jibe. He is one of those guys with zero composure in a pressure situation and we needed to move him on, simple as that, 

give him a chance when you’re 3-0 up and he might just score it. But never when it matters. 

It’s a fans forum, i’m not down the ground booing him, this is the place for opinions on players, we can’t like them all. From a pure footballing perspective, i’m glad he’s finally going. 

I get where you are coming from, but have just grown sick and tired of people wanting to quickly jump on peoples backs - when what it feels like is more of an agenda, and even if they do well, you cannot bring yourself to praise them... because it is them.

It has started with Daka now, people going on like he has had loads of clear cut chances and should be on 15 goals etc. when the reality is, we have a crap xG / create very little and the whole team and manager are under-performing... not just one player. 

Same with Perez... we actually missed him at times last season, as he was one of the few who actually pressed and worked hard - yes, he wasn't a natural goalscorer, he never was at Newcastle, so what were we expecting? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

Name me some attacking players that haven't? Especially this season... I feel like some people have turned a blind eye to some of the goals he has scored, and just concentrated on some of the misses - harshly treated IMO - but it is right he moves on now 

Significantly under performs xG says it all, missed some absolute sitters and not scored that many goals overall that's bailed him out from such gilt edged misses. 

In his entire career here his goals and assists that had he not registered would have cost us points is shockingly low too. Now that's obviously a highly debatable statement to make but it further stacks up against how unremarkable he's been for us.

Him being technically brilliant is an utter myth too.

• Like 2

Real Betis have closed the signing of Ayoze Pérez from Leicester City and have already exchanged documents for the transfer.

That’s according to ABC Sevilla, who say that thanks to an ‘economic readjustment’ at the club they have been able to make space in their salary cap and push the deal over the line.

According to their information, Pérez will join Betis on loan until the end of the season, but the Spanish side will not pay anything for the deal.

An agreement was reached with Leicester earlier this afternoon and the two sides are already ‘exchanging documents’, which will be signed shortly.

https://sportwitness.co.uk/club-exchanging-documents-leicester-transfer-economic-readjustment-makes-possible/

• Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, davieG said:

Real Betis have closed the signing of Ayoze Pérez from Leicester City and have already exchanged documents for the transfer.

That’s according to ABC Sevilla, who say that thanks to an ‘economic readjustment’ at the club they have been able to make space in their salary cap and push the deal over the line.

According to their information, Pérez will join Betis on loan until the end of the season, but the Spanish side will not pay anything for the deal.

An agreement was reached with Leicester earlier this afternoon and the two sides are already ‘exchanging documents’, which will be signed shortly.

https://sportwitness.co.uk/club-exchanging-documents-leicester-transfer-economic-readjustment-makes-possible/

I hope they are at least covering some of his wages.

1 hour ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

I've got no stats to back this up, but is he? I swear most of the time he's in possession our move will break down due to a poor touch or pass or him skying a chance over the bar. Tends to dither on the ball a lot and is often bullied off it easily. 

I’m talking, first touch, close control etc. You won’t find stats on that. Technically, there’s only Maddison and Tielemans better than him. 

Edited by Bert
  • Like 1