Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Man City (H) - Post Match Thread

matchstats.thumb.JPG.a24ec18fc9ffebee7e5382c686f1e433.JPG

0.8                                                    xG                                                      0.8

Edited by KingsX
  • Like 1

A lot of positives to be taken away but unfortunately we were just beaten by that bit of brilliance from De Bruyne. 

Don't think Man City played that well, and perhaps showed them too much respect at times, but all in all 8m as happy as I can be following a loss.

• Like 1

Result did not matter much for me today providing it wasn't an absolute trouncing. Today was all about effort, holding our shape, making it difficult to break us down, and if we could snatch a result take it. It was negative, it almost sent me to sleep, but for the most part we did the basics well in defence and given how bad we have been defensively this season, this could prove a real stepping stone that we were only unlocked by a magical world class player with a strike nobody would save. 

Take that all day long. 

• Like 3

Thought that was a decent performance can’t do anything about the goal was just to good. Ten mins more of daka and nacho I think we could have nicked a draw . Ward seems to have a bit more confidence in himself and soyoncu played well considering he hadn’t played for so long