Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BusheyFox

Stewarding

39 minutes ago, Patrick said:

They were particularly bad yesterday. Had to deal with a steward trying to stop me from bringing a bottle of water into the ground, told him I've never had an issue with it before and when he realised I'm not as meek as I look and won't put up with jobsworth nonsense he eventually backed down and let me in. 

What a great family club, stopping people from staying hydrated on a hot day.

That's because they want you to buy their water for £3 which they then proceed to put into a plastic pint as they wont give you the bottle because your a hooligan and will use it as a ricket!!

Worse than airport security at this point, do they really think a bunch of pensioners and happy clappers are going to do anything at the King Power? 

Its so embarassing when away fans come here and take videos of our stadium so the whole world can see a million stewards standing around being useless because everyones sitting on their chairs quietly anyway, LOL. 

Edited by Drink Water
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Drink Water said:

Worse than airport security at this point, do they really think a bunch of pensioners and happy clappers are going to do anything at the King Power? 

Its so embarassing when away fans come here and take videos of our stadium so the whole world can see a million stewards standing around being useless because everyones sitting on their chairs quietly anyway, LOL. 

Get quite a few carefully surveillng the West Stand during a match in case someone snaps their digestive biscuit too  aggressively 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Raj said:

I have a man bag.

Yes I know I'm 52, and I have a man bag...go on knock yourself out😁😁

So Wednesday night got asked to look inside , no worries..steward 1 to steward 2" Is he allowed his keys in there?"

Steward 2 looks like hes been asked what the physical breakdown of an atom is!!

I suggest I am allowed them else I wont get home as they have my car keys and house keys etc!!!!

Yesterday I had an apple in there, Braeburn not any of your golden delicious  sh1te..

Steward says" Is it an iphone 14?"

I didnt get it at the time and said " No mate I have  a Samsung".

You could see the tumbleweed  going between us ...and we just continued with our day out of sheer embarrassment🤣🤣

I suppose you could've used the apple to demonstrate gravity to him. He'd have no doubt been dead impressed !

23 minutes ago, Plastik Man said:

I suppose you could've used the apple to demonstrate gravity to him. He'd have no doubt been dead impressed !

Not wasting my Braeburn!!!

Now if it was a Gala or Golden Delicious  then maybe!!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Denzel the fox said:

Witnessed a young girl, maybe early teens in tears as she was turned away from the ground for having a season ticket in someone else’s name. She was wearing a city shirt, I guess been looking forward to it, she was heart broken, so was her dad, zero risk in letting her in. felt so sorry for her , surely a bit of common sense needed.

How did they notice!? Unless it was a child’s ticket, in which case it’s fair

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Corky said:

How much is it costing to put around a hundred stewards around the pitch for the final 10 minutes? We've had about four pitch invaders in 20 years.

Overkill or what.

Frankly, if there was a pitch invasion I’d have very little faith in that gangs ability to control the situation.

• Like 1

Most functions of the club are ran so badly. You can’t get away with customer service like this in industries where you don’t have such a captive audience.

Top, Whelan, Neville, Herrilhy or whoever should try and experience a game as fan every once in a while.

Easy to think everything runs smoothly and the experience is a good one from the director’s box.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Denzel the fox said:

Randomly checked, She was coming in on an adults ticket I think with a guys name 

All she had to do in todays climate was tell them she identifies as a male and she'd be let in. 

(Typed with tongue very much in cheek)

Edited by ElusiveEd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Drink Water said:

Bit ageist - I find the retired age (at times) to be the most provocative - look at those old boys at the weekend in the stoke end abusing that 10 year old lad!

14 hours ago, Permafrost said:

I love a Braeburn. Definitely the best apple 👍

I’ve read some shit on here in my time, but this has to be one of the worst posts I’ve ever seen.

The correct answer is Pink Lady.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Bit ageist - I find the retired age (at times) to be the most provocative - look at those old boys at the weekend in the stoke end abusing that 10 year old lad!

They were only in their 20s.  What living in Stoke does to you.

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I’ve read some shit on here in my time, but this has to be one of the worst posts I’ve ever seen.

The correct answer is Pink Lady.

Im going to reluctantly add you to my ignore list if you EVER say anything about Braeburns again.

Honestly im not joking, this is a matter of integrity and justice.

DONT DIS THE BRAEBURN

13 minutes ago, Raj said:

Im going to reluctantly add you to my ignore list if you EVER say anything about Braeburns again.

Honestly im not joking, this is a matter of integrity and justice.

DONT DIS THE BRAEBURN

“Braeburns are sweet with a hint of tart”

Figures. 

• Haha 1