Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group B: England, Iran, USA, Wales

Perfect first half for England, 3 up and cruising.

Let's see some changes in the second half, can't afford any unnecessary injuries.

As for the Iran goalkeeper situation, what a shambles.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, reynard said:

Sides like Iran and Qatar have no place in a world cup. Both are really poor and probably wouldn't event beat a league 1 team in England. Just shows what a bloated competition it has become.

you think this world cup is bloated wait till you see the next one in 4 years...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

#agedlikemilk

They're not very good really this lot are they.

These teams still have to be beaten…

The so called weak nations…have improved their general defence,and filling that room & space…The hammerings are kept to lower scores.The teams like Germany,

England Argentina,will find their way through in the end..Only Occasionally dishing out 5-7  thrashings.

Interesting, now can England take it further by actually going for those 5-6 goals.

Let me say 3 great goals…& the moves. Far from boring,but must be more clinical.

Important is,we are winning that 1st game..

Harry Maguire …good call from Southgate,and Harry is delivering.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Nice to see the return of gratuitous footage of beardy, retro shirt clad fannies chucking pints around to show how much they love football. 

I don't care if it's football or a gig, it's proper weird behaviour throwing pints.

• Like 1

Just now, RoboFox said:

Feels like they're going a bit overboard with the praise here. Superb? Exceptional? 

I dunno about anyone else, but I saw a decent England performance against a very, very poor Iran side... 

exactly. Thought England have been decent, but Iran have been shocking. Nothing I’ve seen o get overly excited about so far.