Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group B: England, Iran, USA, Wales

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

USA have properly ran out of steam. Far too much in the first half. Wales have been better in the second half, but how much of that is down to USA dropping off? 

Of course if Wales had Ward in goal, they would be 6-1 up. Naturally. 

Yeh they look tired. But didnt they draw with us a few years back with a fairl useless team  - they played that striker who was at Sudnerland who was the anti-goal IRL but wicked on Football Manager...

7 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

The commentary on this game has been plain weird at times. Almost as if Clive is on some attempt to get a bigger gig 

He is an annoying commentator. And today him and Hartson so biased.

John Hartson has seen his team qualify for the world cup for the first time in his lifetime and he's not allowed to be a bit biased on comms fvck me the English really are jaded when it comes to international football aren't you lol

All banter aside, you take this shit for granted. No offence @Fox92 but you've got no perspective on what this actually means. You've just accepted its a given all your life that England will be at major tournaments.

You can't see it through Hartson's eyes. I love you buddy but wind your neck in. 

• Like 3

Just now, Finnegan said:

John Hartson has seen his team qualify for the world cup for the first time in his lifetime and he's not allowed to be a bit biased on comms fvck me the English really are jaded when it comes to international football aren't you lol

All banter aside, you take this shit for granted. No offence @Fox92 but you've got no perspective on what this actually means. You've just accepted its a given all your life that England will be at major tournaments.

You can't see it through Hartson's eyes. I love you buddy but wind your neck in. 

It’s all friendly banter fin :D

• Like 1

Each game will be different..

I don’t believe by far England will have 2 easy games..

USA will have like always something to say.Very quick forwards & midfield.

Wales home-country Derby,never,never easy.

Though if England beat USA, they could let Wales have the points..

Iran for Wales won’t be easy..

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

He is an annoying commentator. And today him and Hartson so biased.

I need sick bucket after all that gushing, Wales did improve second half give them that. But the reaction at the final whistle was like they won the world cup. What happened to the USA in the second half? was super poor from them considering there decent first half.

• Like 1