Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group B: England, Iran, USA, Wales

1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

My missus hates football and has never watched a game yet but after 12 years I got her to sit down and watch this. She just got up at the end and has gone to bed without saying anything. 

And I thought I was the champion at making bad life choices...

• Like 1

The kind of performance you might expect when your number 10 is in the team for his engine. 

Ultimately it has probably paid off, but you can't help but feel like we will never win a thing with what is unfortunately a loser's mentality. 

Back yourself. Play Foden. Play Grealish. Set up to cause the opposition problems rather than to nullify the opposition. We're good enough to go into games with that mentality.

• Like 1

The passing between Maguire,Stones,Trippier was a course on how not to play football..

Southgate never knows how to play the wake up call...Foden for Mount was an

Obvious call.Rashford -Saks should of been earlier...Grealish should start for me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

I told you we wouldn't beat the US....now I have to face the yanks telling me how brilliant they are and how we can never beat them at tournaments...great.

You can never beat us at tournaments  :)

• Like 2