Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group B: England, Iran, USA, Wales

34 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Trippier, Mount, Sterling and Saka were all dreadful v USA and deserve to be dropped.

I’d say the changes are all positive ones with the exception of Henderson. And I think maybe Wales would be more fearful of Grealish than Rashford.

For a variety of reasons Maddison was never going to start this game, so anyone bemoaning his absence needs to take their blue tinted specs off.

Im more shocked that Trent doesnt get  a run out to be completely honest.  

Just now, MPH said:

i don’t think it will be that bad as there’s so much emotion involved and so much at stake… but I’m not expecting no 4-3 win eithet

Hope so, and part of me want to watch the Iran V USA too, as that feels like it might be a bit tasty (and want to see what the Iranian team do at the anthems)

36 minutes ago, Scotch said:

To be honest, from a neutral POV, going with a defensive side makes sense. Wales need to win by 3 and England are always going to have players who can produce a bit of magic at the other end. 

Would have been nice if they could have done something against USA... 

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Hope so, and part of me want to watch the Iran V USA too, as that feels like it might be a bit tasty (and want to see what the Iranian team do at the anthems)

Story came out yesterday that their families were threatened if they protested the anthem

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I don't know tbh, i think he will get some 15/20 min cameo i guess. Would have loved him to start though :(

Not played for the first two games so better for him to come on last 20 against tired legs than try and get up to speed  from the start with a wales side well up for it..

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1